t̷w̷e̷n̷t̷y̷-̷t̷w̷o̷

Warning 🚱 (why that emoji? Bc you shouldn't drink water from random taps you find on the streets- jk)
Not really smut, but uh.. Super disrespektful Bang Chan ahead he a hoe in this.

"Chan..?"

Minho had to admit, he was hesitant to approach his best friend who stood by the row of solid blue lockers, fuming like an angry bull that saw only red, ready to charge. He could feel Chan's cold, silent anger echo through the vacant hallways. His gaze shifted to Chan's right hand, knuckles bruised and bleeding.

"You're gonna be late for class.. Chan?"

Minho gulped when he got silence in response. He took slow steps forward, then sped up until he found himself turning Chan around by his shoulders. He wasted no time to gently pull Chan's hand into his, worriedly examining the fresh mess of blood over his knuckles. "What happened..? Why are you upset?" Minho finally lifted his head up, heart stopping once he met Chan's enraged, piercing eyes.

As if locking eyes with Minho had set an alarm off, Chan's hands moved to grip Minho's arms, then in an instance, he roughly slammed the brunette onto the lockers, pinning him under his harsh grip. Minho's breath caught up in his throat, he shut his eyes at the sudden impact, wincing slightly.

"Ch-Chan.. What-" Minho inhaled, in attempt to calm down without panicking. He was afraid to meet into Chan's sharp glare, but he did so anyway, desperately searching for any sign of the warmth and love from the past beneath his rage. There was nothing. He could easily tell Chan wasn't in his right mind.

"Let's get to class.. It'll help you forget-"

Another alarm went off. Forget. He wanted to forget.
Chan pressed his body closer, grabbing Minho's face so the boy can't avoid his eyes. With shallow, hot breaths, Chan moved closer. "Forget.. Make me forget it, Minho." Chan's voice was ice cold; the emotionless words sent waves of shivers down Minho's spine. "Make me forget it all."

Minho couldn't respond; next thing he knew, Chan had crashed their lips together in a rough, hungry kiss. Minho squeezed his eyes shut, unable to muster enough strength to push Chan's weight off. His mind was racing. He felt his legs wobble but Chan held him under his strong grip, lips still moving against his own. There was no love, no passion; just desperation and a strange, lustrous desire.

Minho was breathless. He squirmed and struggled to break free, to pull back and breathe. But the struggle for air only granted Chan more access to devour the insides of Minho's mouth with his wet tongue. Chan moved a hand underneath Minho's sweater; his large arm forcefully roaming around the boy's soft skin. Minho shuddered at the touch. His heart ached, it twisted and coiled into itself, then crushed and sank into his stomach. It hurt so bad. He felt tears begin to form and prickle against his eyes, then slowly escape in warm streams down his cheeks.

Minho knew he could help Chan forget the bad, he could use his body to free his best friend from all that angered him. But he knew it wasn't what either of them wanted. Even if Minho's heart had craved to be the one Chan touched, this wasn't how it should be. This was wrong.

Gaining enough strength to break away from just the kiss, Minho gasped for air with a cough, the cough soon turning into painful sobs. If Chan had released the brunette from his hold, Minho certainly would've crashed to the floor. He cried hard against the blond's chest. Chan's mind was foggy. He could not think straight {bc he's gay-}.

"You don't want me like this Chan," Minho held his breath, then forced it out in another sob, "I'm − I'm not the one you love.."

Finally regaining half his balance, Minho pried himself away from Chan. He hurried away using the little strength he had left, blocking his sobs with a hand held over his mouth.

Chan stood in his place. He clenched his jaw, and balled his hands into fists. Then with another loud bang, his left fist crashed against the locker. Like a seedling sprouting into a little sprig of green, Chan felt intense regret and guilt burning his insides, making his stomach flip and churn. He was lost for words. Lost for thoughts. Everything was so, so wrong.

___________________

__________________a;n'chanlix', she said

__________________
a;n
'chanlix', she said

then she made chan kiss minho for the second time.