s̷i̷x̷t̷e̷e̷n̷

"Are you insane? Why would you-" an exasperated breath left Minho's lips in disbelief, his voice shaky. His eyes roamed over the cuts and bruises littered across his best friend's face, to the dried up stains of blood on his shirt, now crumpled and messy. "why would you go so far for some random guy?"

Chan clenched his jaw, despite the pain that shot through his skull because of the bruise on his jaw.

"Stop." He spat through gritted teeth, his breath unsteady. He shut his eyes to calm down. It had been a good few minutes since Minho stormed into the music room upon hearing the rumours.

'Bang Chan picked a fight with Seo Changbin. They almost killed each other.'

"You're unbelievable," Minho pushed his brown locks away from his forehead, "you don't realize what you've just done. You could've gone to jail, yknow? Hell, you could've been killed!"

Silence. Chan did not respond, he stood by the window, staring into the nothingness of the spiritless morning sky. He didn't have the will to explain anything. His silence, however, did not stop the still sick boy from lashing out at him.

"What- what were you thinking?! Why would you get yourself beaten up for someone you aren't even close to! Why- Why, Chan? Why did you let this happen?! Do you have any idea how panicked I was when I heard about this-" Minho exhaled, "What's so important about him that you'd actually go against your ex?! Felix is just your roommate-"

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE STOP!!"

Minho's heart thudded. It pounded against his chest and ears. The loud shatter of the window made his spine shiver. He didn't know if it was the rage in Chan's eyes as he slammed his fist into the glass window, or if it was the volume of his voice that caused his legs to wobble and lose their strength. He sank to the floor.

"I'm-" Minho struggled to breathe, chest growing tight, "sorry.. It's just- I can't-"

Only once he heard the tremble in Minho's voice did Chan glance at the boy now gripping his hair, knees against his chest while rocking back and forth. Chan's breath caught in his throat, realization sinking in. He rushed to the boy's side, dropping to his knees.

"Shit. Minho, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Chan grabbed the brunette by his shoulders. He flinched away, biting down on his quivering lips. Beads of sweat dripped down his neck, he muttered incoherent bits and apologies, unaware that tears had begun to cascade down his cheeks.

"I can't- can't lose- you," Minho's breath hitched.

"You won't lose me. Look, I'm right here." Chan inhaled deeply, but his words didn't seem to reach Minho.

"Chan- don't leave," Minho choked out a sob, "don't throw me away please.."

Chan cursed at himself under his breath. Minho hadn't had a panic attack in a long while.

But he had triggered it this time.

The guilt and weight crushed Chan's heart, he couldn't bear being the reason for Minho's breakdown. He didn't know what to do, his mind was foggy. He cupped Minho's face, forcing the boy to look at him through teary eyes,

And in a heartbeat, his lips were on Minho's.

___________________

___________________a;n On a serious note however

___________________
a;n
On a serious note however....

you don't just,,, do that when someone's having a panic attack. Kids, do NOT take lessons from Bang Byungchan--

Me: texting the cutest babie
My connection: bold of you to assume you deserved such an angel *proceeds to crash*