e̷i̷g̷h̷t̷̷

"You sure Felix doesn't mind having me over?

"I'm certain. He was literally pumping his hands in the air at the mention of your name," Chan twisted the door knob, letting Minho in before himself. "And one of his friend was going to meet his brother while the other had basketball practices. He was whining about being alone this morning."

"Oh.. My roommate went to meet his brother too." Minho replied, eyes scanning the room he was initially supposed to reside in. He noticed the amount of plushies occupying one of the bed, and a small 'oh my gosh' left his lips. (Partially out of jealousy because he had an underlying love for stuffies too.)

Minho seated himself on the couch, grabbing a pillow to rest on his crossed legs as Chan was preparing some hot coffee for himself and Felix.

"Where's Felix?"

Chan walked over to the coffee table and placed the two mugs. He fetched for a can of Iced Latte from the fridge for his best friend, "He's probably in the washroom."

As if on cue, Felix unlocked the washroom door once the words left Chan's mouth. He grinned like Cheshire when he saw he had company for the day. He excitedly greeted Minho, almost jumping onto the couch opposite Minho and right beside Chan. (Literally where does he get the energy from?)

--

"But it'd be so fun if all of us could go there!" Felix wowed, referring to the recently opened water park Minho was telling them about.

"Right, we can go there someday if you want to." Chan replied, he hadn't noticed his gaze soften at the sight of Felix grinning wide in exhilaration and his lips curled into a smile. He also hadn't noticed he subconsciously reached out to ruffle Felix's fluffy blond locks.

Neither did he notice the hurt in Minho's caramel eyes.

The brunette gulped, tearing his eyes off.

"I actually gotta go home now, haven't fed my cats yet."

Chan snapped his head to the unusual tone in Minho's voice, fingers still entangled in Felix's hair. He raised an eyebrow. He hadn't replied yet but the boy excused himself before he made his way out the front door, closing it silently behind him.

'Home' at the dorms? And 'cats'? Minho couldn't bring his cats here, pets weren't allowed into the dormitory. Chan wondered why Minho's quarter brain cell couldn't come up with a better lie, or why he had to leave in the first place.

Confused, Felix looked back and forth between the door and Chan multiple times. He sunk back into the sofa,

"Are you sure he doesn't hate me?" Felix sighed.

"Of course not, silly." Chan reassured, brushing off the apprehension. Maybe his best friend just wasn't feeling well, he convinced himself. He finally gave in to the urge and stretched one hand out to cup Felix's face, squishing his cheeks. "Don't you worry, okay?" He voiced, continuing the rest of his speech in his thoughts,

'How could one ever come to hate YOU, Lee Felix?'

___________________

___________________a;n1k read in 6 days sjskskkd y'all know how to make me cry-

___________________
a;n
1k read in 6 days sjskskkd y'all know how to make me cry-