t̷w̷e̷n̷t̷y̷-̷o̷n̷e̷

"S-Stop- Channie let go! My hand hurts-"

"What the fuck do you think you were doing?" Chan snarled, roughly shoving Felix against the lockers. The frail boy whimpered at the impact, and had no time to recover before Chan's hands were slammed on either sides of him, trapping him in place.

It was only second period and Chan regretted waking up. He didn't think his words from the previous night would push the boy so far from him. He hated what he had witnessed, he hated seeing Felix sit right next to another boy, oblivious to the lustrous gaze the senior eyed Felix with while Felix smiled ever so innocently. He even hated that he wasn't the reason for Felix's beautiful smile.

"Why are you doing this..? Why did you- ..drag me out of class?" Felix's voice was shaky, he was barely able to form words with the lump in his throat at the sight of Chan furious. He couldn't help but shrink back in fear.

The older inched closer, erasing the space between their bodies, his fuming breath now reaching Felix's face, setting him on fire. "What. The. Fuck. Were you doing, Felix." Chan hissed, he placed one hand under Felix's chin and pushed his face upwards, forcing the boy to look into his eyes. He couldn't contain the irritation, "Why were you with that bitch?"

"Ayno is not a bad person.." Felix gulped, his voice refusing to come off louder than a whisper. His eyes searched Chan's, they searched for the warmth and safety Felix thought he knew so well. Tears formed at the corners of Felix's eyes, stinging and threatening to break free any moment.

"You don't know him." Chan grit his teeth, his words ice cold.

"..Wh-Why do you care?"

"You don't fucking know what he could've done!" Chan growled, still not breaking eye contact.

Something in Felix snapped. He didn't understand what it was, he didn't understand why Chan was upset, he felt unfair. He felt hurt.

"Why- I'm just your roommate, so why would you care?" Felix's voice cracked. He rubbed his eyes, no longer able to hold the tears back. "Y-You don't care, Channie.. Since we're nothing-but roommates," his own words stung him, but he continued, "It's my wish to be with whoever I want."

"You don't get what you're saying."

"Ayno is my friend-"

"He could've harassed you and you'd still say that?! He's a fuckboy, Felix, he does shit to people." Chan moved back, scowling in disbelief as he pushed his hair off his face. He glared at the boy before him, now sobbing while furiously wiping the tears away. "Or would you rather be touched that way? Is that what you want, to spread your legs to some bitch?"

Felix widened his eyes, breath hitching at the hurtful words. He gulped when he felt his nose tingle once again, along with the ache in his heart.

"I hate you-" Felix paused, lips quivering downwards. The hurt finally hit him full on, crushing his heart mercilessly, but this time he didn't care to wipe the tears. "I-I hate you so, so much. You call people bad names but you're the one playing with feelings."

Chan froze.

The words stung. He knew it was his own fault, yet it got his throat. He stood still as Felix shot one last, pained look at him before scurrying away.

"Fuck...!"

___________________

___________________

a;n

ayno dksdjskdj you cowards, stan vav and stan ayno he deserves love--

ok but now we've officially started and ended chapters with chan saying fuck. well.