AAM: My Most Important Life Goals (11/19/14)

So these are basically things that I pray I will have the money, time, and resources (and health) to do. (Sorry 1-5 are kinda just jokes, but I seriously do want to do them.)

I'm going to do one every year or so and see how my goals change as I get older.

1. Become a teacher, on the first day of school stand at the front of the room and ask, "Who reads Percy Jackson?", point at the students who raise their hand, and say, "You all are now my favorite students." (Seriously, though, I want to be a teacher.)

2. Adopt/buy two greyhounds, one grey and one yellow, and name them Aurum and Argentum. If I can't get greyhounds, labs or retrievers will be fine, but they must be purely or almost purely grey and yellow. For anyone who doesn't know, it's an allusion to Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano's two automan dogs, Aurum and Argentum.

3. Force a Hispanic guy with the last name Valdez to name his son Leo.

4. Go to Hoover Dam and say I need to use the dam restroom.

5. Find out what happens to Bob and Damasen. And Blackjack. And read a spirit-of-Scipio and Reyna meeting. And have Bianca get summoned back from the dead. And have Lukabeth reunion. And have Reyna get someone. And find Rick Riordan's address and make him feel the pain he gave his characters.

6. Find my soulmate, someone almost as good as Leo Valdez. (Unfortunately, no one will ever be the same as Leo.)

7. Go back to Galster Park and do a night hike at least ten times. (Seriously, the view is amazhang. It's beautiful, the lights of the city below and the stars above.)

8. Get my beautiful old Wattpad profile back and get rid of the horrible current one. -.-

9. Be able to define sucess.

10. Be able to achieve my definition of sucess.