Guess the last is never the last... like with potato chips. hahahahaha nah.

I couldn't help it. I'm making this post because I had to squeeze in one last word, like I always have to. (Apparently only one person read "The Last", anyways, so this can just be the last instead.)

First of all, thank you, bluebellshadow, for being the only one to pass the test and writing an entire 2K character plea for me to stay that was in ALL CAPS AND HARD TO READ. (But that was great thank youuu.)(But where were you when I needed you? when there were no commentators or readers? ;-;) Thank you for actually taking time to do that when no one else would.

bluebellshadow unfortunately brought up a good point: I had promised a rebirth. I said I would seriously begin posting again this March, and it's coming up. As much as I'm tired of all these people not reading anything, I'd really hate to say I'm going to attempt to restart my life and then just drop it once again. I said I was done with that and I really was, back when I thought I was disappointing people by not posting a lot. Besides, I love writing. When I have time, anyway. I really do. I don't think I'll be able to keep myself away from Wattpad for long anyway. Still, if I post here, I'll just get hurt again...

So I gotta continue, but I can't continue, ya feel?

Anyhoo~ 

I said I would restart this Wattpad profile, but due to recent circumstances, I'd rather not. So instead, I'm making a new one. I haven't decided on a name yet and you won't know when I do. But it's going to be made and I'll write there, and if you truly care you will find it and then you can read my stuff. 

HOWEVER: If you don't truly and honestly care, just don't. Don't find it, don't follow it, don't like anything, don't read it. Just don't. I'm done with you people doing but not meaning. So if you aren't going to read what I post and take something away from it and walk away with your head bowed in thought, stay away. Please. I'm done with that and I'd rather people just not be there if they're going to hurt me. I'll tell one person the name, probably. Everyone else can search for it or ask me for it for as long as they convince themselves it is worth it until they give up. (Okay, it really won't be that hard to find, if you tried even a tiny bit.) I don't really give a crap. And don't hate on me for that because everyone on Wattpad (except for one person) broke my heart the day I posted "Unrequited Love", and I have no forgiveness for that. 

So I will be scrapping this account and making a new one, so that I can keep my promise of a rebirth while keeping myself safe from the same heartbreak. (And believe me, that was harsh and it fucking hurt like hell so don't make any excuses and don't lie to me or yourself about it.)

The new username will probably have one or more of these key terms: fire, inferno, phoenix, ashes, basically fire stuff. I still think of myself as the inferno and you guys sure dumped a lot of water on me but hell if I can help it one hella beautiful phoenix is gonna rise out of this mess of flames. You'll know me when you find me.

Does this satisfy you, bluebellshadow? I'll keep writing, but not where all the people can come and stab me. I think (hope) that keeps us both happy. 

Do I have any more fite to shove in? Not sure. So I might add to this later? I'm not sure.

For now, bye-bye, everyone!

~ElaineKane (srsly don't come find me if you aren't going to seriously make me feel like what I'm doing is worth it)