65

I can't stop thinking
about chase. Not after what he did
for me. It's been 2 hours since the show ended and those hours have been terrible. The only thing that floats about in my mind is constantly chase. He really does care for me and he didn't mean to hurt me. And that's when it hit me.
I'm still in love with him. This man, this human has my heart out of billons of others. I need to talk to him. To put the pieces of our shattered hearts back together and fix everything. I hear a knock at the door and the sliding of the glass door behind me. "Hey el. You doing alright?" I recognize that voice. I don't even need to look at them to tell it's Avani. "Yeah. It's just... I can't stop thinking. About, him." I answer. "Chase?" She asks. "Surprise." She laughs a little and keeps talking. "You wanna come to the park? You haven't been outside in a while and your gonna get pale." She says and makes me giggle. "I guess. Who's gonna be there?" "No one. Just me and you against the world babe." She convinces me to come a little too much. But then I remember Chase. I still need to talk to him. I don't wanna spend this night without him by my side. "Hey Avani?" "Yeah?" "I really want to talk to chase about everything that happened. I just wanna be his again and I want him to be mine." I explain. "I understand. And trust me, later you will." She winks. "Bitch did you just wink at me?" "Maybe." She winks again and we laugh. "Alright well the Uber will be here in five minutes sooo... race you down there!" She says fast and as soon as she does I'm out the door and down the stairs. I used to be in track, but I hurt my leg pretty badly and stopped doing it. I'm at the big entrance in lightning speed and Avani right behind me. "Damn your really fast." She pants. I smile and look out the big glass windows on the door. It reminds me of when I met chase. When I walked through the door and ran right over to him, without even knowing who he was. But something inside of me could tell who he was. Disturbing my thoughts, the Uber pulls up and we're out of the hotel building and into the black car. We buckle in and we start to move. "The park is really nice and you'll have fun. Trust me." I look at her and nod my head. "Can we take pictures there?" I ask. "Of course! We have to keep the feed updated." After that, the car ride is pretty much silent until we arrived at our destination. We jump out of our car and walk up to the gates. I open them and see Avani smile. "Why are you smiling?" "Just because." I shrug it off and turn around. She soon randomly puts a blindfold on me. "What the fuck is happening I don't think this is a normal park trip." "You'll see." I can hear the excitement in her voice as she guides me where to go. We come to a stop and I can feel the floor texture has kept its same grass, so that's a plus. I soon feel someone else gently take my hand. I know the feel of that hand. The one I've held many times before and the ones that would also wrap around my waist for security. They lead my over to a picnic table and sit next to him. I can suddenly see again and I know my blindfold has been taken back. And that's when I see him. The icy blue eyes I fell in love with at first sight, the boney silhouette that claimed me as his, arms so veiny it seems as if an illusion, and lips that would attach to mine make butterflies roam. Every aspect of him made him absolutely perfect. And then I notice the six string instrument in his arms. Before I can speak, his rhythmic voice starts to sing.
(I recommend listening to say you won't let go by James Arthur when reading this)

"I met you in the dark
You lit up, you made
Me feel as though, I
Was enough"

His vocal chords blended so perfectly with one another.

"Then you smiled over
Your shoulder, for a minute
I was stone cold sober, I
Pulled you closer to my chest"

His fingers hit every string on every note.

"I knew I loved you then,
But you never known
'Cause I played it cool
When I was scared of letting go"

His power in his voice made it even stronger.