30

"We're ba- oh?"
            Those were the first words I heard
as I opened my eyes. Payton. I gently take my head off chases shoulder and rub my eyes. "Did we interupt?" Avani giggles. "No. Your fine." Chase says as he yawns. "Ok well that's my bed so chase your gonna have to scootch to your bed." Avani says as she laughs. "Fine." He says. Chase rubs my back before leaving me to go to the other bed. "I'm gonna go talk to Anthony real quick." Payton tells us. Avani went in the bathroom to change into comfy clothes. "Tomorrow." Chase whispers to me from the other bed. I nod, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

                            (Payton's POV)
                         "I'm going to talk
               to Anthony real quick." I tell
them before I leave into the hallway. I nervously walk up to room 203. I knock on the door and Anthony answers. "Pay?" "Ant I need to talk to you and give you a heads up." "Ok. About what?" "Well, I'm just letting you know before you loose chase, and make a move, and make yourself look like a fool, he likes Ellie." "Does she like him back?" "Yeah. Me and addy walked into the hotel room and we see chase and El sitting on the bed, El had her head laying on chases shoulder and chase had his head on hers, just sleeping there. Im gonna pull El over and talk to her probably tomorrow. I just want what's best for her and chase so if you could like not flirt with her and stuff that'd be great." I explain. "I won't. I have respect for other people and their relationships. Thank you for telling me though because I don't want to loose chase." He responds. "Ok, I'm gonna let you go to sleep now, see you tomorrow Ant." Bye pay." That's my cue to leave and go back up to the room.

                           (Anthony's POV)
                        What I said wasn't
            exactly true. I may still try things
with Ellie, but I'm gonna make chase mad if I do. I need sleep. I'm not sure where my heads at right now but where it is it's not good.

                            (Chases POV)
                   Payton leaves the room
         and addy goes into the bathroom.
"Tomorrow." I whisper to El hoping she knows what I mean. She nods her head so I think she knows. I just lay there staring into her eyes, her staring back. Avani opens up the bathroom door. "Chase, stop staring at my wife. I know she's beautiful but that is not tolerated." She giggles. "Nope." I continue to stare at El and she starts to laugh. "If you keep staring I'll come over there." El tells me. I stare even harder. "That's it!" She says. She hops off her bed and onto mine. She starts tickling me and straddles her legs around my waist. "S-stop!" I yell at her and laugh. "Nope! Not till you say you'll listen to me hudson." I stay quiet for a moment and then she tickles me more. "Ok ok! I'll l- listen to you." I manage to get out. She doesn't know how bad I want to kiss her right now. "Can I kiss you?" I whisper to her so avani doesn't hear. "What if I said no?" She asked. "Well then I'd have to tickle you. One or the other." I gave her a choice. "Fine. You can kiss me." She says. I pull her face close to mine and kissed her. But shortly after, we heard the door creak and we both pulled away and stared at the door. It was Payton, again. "Just date already." He laughs as he walks in. "You and avani date already." I tell him. "Shut up. Where is avani by the way?" He asks. "On the deck." "Oh ok. I'm gonna go out there with her." "Ok." Payton walks out onto the deck and I grab el's face causing her to stare at me. "Chase they're gonna see." She tells me. "I don't care, as long as I have you." I smile. She rolls her eyes and me and smiles and I go in for the kiss. We have a little make out session until we remember avani and Payton are right outside and they could be looking at us through the clear glass doors. She climbs off of my chest and out of the bed. "So soon?" I ask with a pouty face. "Chase, avani and pay probably already saw us. I have to get in my bed bubba." "Aww... Ok." I say sadly. She grabs her comfy clothes and goes into the bathroom to change.