15

I open the doors.

As I open them I feel this rush of emotion that I can't explain. It feels like I've already known these people for so long, even though I don't even know their names. Tears instantly start streaming down my eyes as I look at all the people I'm about to become best friends with. Chase has his mouth wide open, at least I think it's chase, as if he's just seen an alien walk out of a ufo in front of his house. "Oh my gosh. You are drop dead gorgeous." I run to him and give him a hug, tears still waterfalling down my face. "You act as if you've just seen the person that gave their kidney to you." We both laughed histarically, and at moment I knew I. Needed. That. Boy. He's just perfect and I've known him for like a minute. "Ellie, right?"
He asked. "Yeah, but my friends call me El." He mouthed "I love her" to avani and Payton. I ran over to the next person I saw and gave them a hug, and that happened until I have given everyone a hug. I needed all of these amazing people in my life. I only knew one of there names for sure, and that was Hannah because apart from me and addy she was the only girl there. "Hannah, right?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm telling you now you are actually going to be my best friend in the entire world. I can already feel it." Her words were so soothing. "I can promise that." I laughed as I said. I back away from everyone to ask a question, "so, I need names." "Well actually we're gonna have you guess who's who. Your first name is: Chase" I point to the boy in the middle with a black shirt with a white and black striped long sleeve shirt under it and black ripped jeans. The boy I want, that I've barely even spoken a word to and I've already fallen for. My nightmare came true, and it's who avani said I'll like. Playlist is gonna be a loooong ride. "How'd you know? Your right!" Payton told me. "I'm just good at guessing, what can I say?" "I don't think it's just that." I blush a little as I hear him say that. "Second name: Hannah" "well I think it's kinda obvious, she's the only girl here." I laugh as Payton rolls his eyes. "Drayke" I point to the one next to chase, I don't even have a clue what he's wearing. "Wrong, that's Elmo" Payton says to me. "Ohhh, alrighty, so which ones drayke?" "The one on the other side of chase" he pointed out. "Nice to know..." I said awkwardly. "Anthony's coming tomorrow, and the rest are coming the day before playlist." Chase said to me. His voice was so calm and warming. "Who is "the rest'?" I ask. "Zoe laVerne, Cody orlove, uhhh... madi Monroe, Haley morales, did we cover them all? I mean there's more but I don't know who." "I think you've got all we know." "Zoe's gonna be here? Oh no. I hate that bitch." I say. "Ohhh don't we all." Chase agrees. "She's annoying and she cheated with my ex ex boyfriend, connor." I point out. "Wait, so your saying that your ex ex boyfriend cheated on you with... her???" "Yeah, I really do hate that bitch." "I can see why, if I was with you I would never treat such a perfect little thing like that." Chase made my heart melt right then and there. I stand there in shock not knowing what to say, all I know is that I'm blushing really fucking hard. This boy is going to be the absolute death of me I swear to god. "Ellie lets go put our bags in our room" Avani says to break the awkwardness. "Ok" I say obidently and walk up the steps into the elevator with my luggage, but I think she caught onto the fact that I'm already falling for him. "We need to talk when we get into the room." I say to her. "I think we do" she replied.
We get into the room.