38

"Where's Ant?"
       Elmo asks. "He ran off." Chase answers with a smirk. "Ok well the beach is walking distance so we're just gonna walk there." Drayke says. "Ok. I call walking by chase." "Why was I expecting her to say that?" Elmo replies. Chase smiles and looks at me for a moment before looking back at drayke. "We going?" He asks. "Yeah." And just like that we're out of the hotel and onto the sidewalk. Me and chase interlaced our fingers and I rested my head on his shoulder. As us, Avani, Payton and Hannah and Elmo also did. There were only 2 couples at tour, but Zoe and Cody are coming later making it 3. Elmo looks over at me and chase. "Dating yet?" He asks. "No." We both answer. He nods and looks back at Hannah and kissed her hair. "Aww." We all shout. "Shut up." Hannah laughs. "Take notes Pay." Elmo elbows payton. "Take notes chase." Payton elbows chase. "Watch me." He says before kissing my hair. My face becomes hot and I know I look like a red oompaloompa. "Aww." They yell. I smile and look at the ground, not removing my head from chases shoulder. His company and love felt accepting of me and, I like it. A lot. "Look at the sky." Chase whispers in my ear. "It's almost as pretty as you." "Your sweet." I ruffle his dark brown hair. "No, you are." He starts raising his voice but not in a mean way. "You." I say back. "Get together already." Drayke says from in front of us. "Nope." I reply. "Damn Chase, you got a hell of a girl there, very stubborn." "That's the way I like her." Everyone goes silent. "You guys do realize you have to share a bed tonight." Payton tells us. "I know, kinda happy about it." Chase says. I look to my right because there's no one there and smile. "This is so off topic but like El, I'm sorry, Zoe is going to dinner with us tonight." Payton tells me. "Ughhh." "That was all of our reactions. Cody and Natalia are coming too. And madi but she's coming in two days. Haley got canceled and decided not to come." "Ooo I get new friends." I say enthusiastically. Right when we stop talking I feel a different texture hit my feet as I stepped on it. Sand. We're at the beach. "We're here!" Chase screamed. I laugh at him a little. "Are you laughing at me?" "Maybe, but only because it's cute." "Ok stop acting gross and get in the water you two." Drayke says. "Nope. I plan to stay out of it." I reply. "Me too." Hannah agrees. "Me three." Avani butts in. Right then I feel chase picking me up by my legs and holding me wedding style. "Chase don't even think about it." I reprimand him as I laugh. "Do it!" Everyone screams. At this point in holding onto his neck as tight as I could. "I- um- I'm scared of the ocean." "No your not. I've seen pictures of you in the ocean." "You got me." I say and he smiles. "You ready?" He asks. "No why would you ask tha-" I expected to just throw me in but he came with me still holding onto me. We go under and swim back up to the top. "I wasn't expecting you to jump in too." I say. "Yeah well I felt bad if I didn't do it so." "Fair enough, but I'm gonna get you back." Everyone's looking at us from on the shore. He brings me closer to him and sends chills down my body and wraps his arms around my waist. "Oh will you now." He says and I nod. Before I know it he pressed his lips against mine and kissed me. We both shortly pull away and look to them. Cheers coming from their mouths are all we hear as my heart starts beating faster. They saw. But we aren't together, now they're gonna think we are. "Chase, why'd you do that?" "I couldn't resist. I'm sorry, you just looked very beautiful and I wanted you." He explains. "That's the cutest thing you've ever said." I stared straight into his eyes and cupped his cheek with my hand. "It's ok." I reassure him.