42

Pay walks out
the door and I lay on the bed and
sigh. I can't be blaming myself, there was nothing I could do to make it go different. Will she remember all this when she wakes up? He called her such awful things that aren't true. I stare up at the ceiling in shock, anger, confusion, all of the above. I'm just... scared. That's all. I turn to lay on my side and look at her. Why her? She's perfect, the nicest person I've ever met. Bad things always happen to the best people I guess. She didn't deserve even half of this. Imagine it: you have no clue when the love of your life will wake up. That's what I'm in right now. She's my everything, I can't loose her. Will she remember me?

                           (Payton's POV)
                   We walk into the dinner
           place and sit down at a big table.
Everyone was here besides chase and El. I sit by Av who of course isn't doing well about the whole situation either. "Where's Ellie and Chase?" Natalia asks. "Uh, Ellie sort of had a rough day and needed Chase with her but you'll meet her tomorrow probably." I told her. She nods and then Zoe interrupts. "Good, I'm glad. She's such a bitch." "You know what Zoe? You don't even know what happened and your the only bitch I see." Avani said. "Good one babe." I whisper to her and we laugh. Zoe rolls her eyes at us. "Cody, save my spot I'm going to the bathroom." Zoe orders. "Ok I'll miss you." Zoe walks to the bathroom. "I'm sorry about her, she's in a mood." "She always is." "Your not wrong." Cody laughs.

                            Zoe comes back
            and we finish our meals and head
back to the hotel. Me and avani run upstairs to check on El.

                              (Chases POV)
                            I instantly open
             my eyes as I hear the door open
and I'm comes avani and Payton. "Hey guys." I say and yawn. "Did all of this situation make you sleepy?" Avani says and chuckles. "Av, I told Pay about the ring and stuff." She looks him in the eyes and smiles. "Don't tell no one, it's a secret." "Wow proper grammar." We all burst out laughing until I look back at Ellie and just start crying again. I can't get over it. "Chase, get some sleep. Today's been a rough day for all of us and especially you." She said. "Your right." I say sadly. I crawl back into bed and lay down facing her and slowly drift into sleep.

(I realized from making this fan fiction I really want a boyfriend ngl)