17

This is what I decided
to wear for tonight.

                      This is what I decided         to wear for tonight

Not to classy, and out there, but cute. I brush my teeth and wash my face, and walk out of the room out onto the couches in the lobby, where people like to have their private conversations.
About 3 minutes after I sat down, I feel Someone sit next to me. It was him, chase. He knew damn well I liked him. "What ya doing?" He asked me. "Well, just waiting for everyone to get ready. What about you?" "Thats cool, I'm sitting next to the prettiest lady in the world, trying to get to know her." "Woah there Hudson, you've got a lot of confidence as you say 'prettiest lady in the world'" I chuckle as I say. "Well, you are. Anyways I like your outfit. It's cute." "Thanks, but I'm definitely not pretty at all." "Don't say that Ellie." At that moment he made my heart flutter out of my chest into the sky, not literally, but you get it. "I like your outfit too, pretty boy." I winked at him, and also mocking him. "Your a little stubborn, aren't you? I kinda like it." "Oh please Hudson, your just saying that." "No, Im not. I don't lie to my best friends." "You consider me as your best friend?" "Don't you?" I hesitate saying this, "I guess. I'm gonna have to anyways, we share a room together. Oh and by the way, don't be getting it on with Payton please." We both just start bursting out laughing. "I'm straight, no worry's haha." "Thats good to know." There was a moment of silence until he spoke. "You like me, don't you?" I stop laughing and stare straight into those icy blue eyes, trying to figure out my answer. He really had to ask THAT question, and I don't know what to say, I mean I do, but that just makes me sound desperate." "Your not wrong, but I'm not ready. I've literally only known you for what, an hour and a half?" "Well, you'll definitely be knowing me by the end of playlist." He said. "W- what?" I responded. "CHASE! LETS GO BEFORE ANYONE ELSE GETS THERE." I heard Pay say as he walks down the long steps. "Got to go, talk to you later, ay?" He walks off and wave as I'm sitting here confused. What did he mean by that? He really doesn't like me, no one does. But he's so, flirty. He seems like he likes me, so im not sure. All I know if that I'm not putting myself in a relationship the first day in whenever I first meet them. Drayke and Elmo just head out the door too, so I'm guessing I'm driving with Av and Hannah, which is great. Get my mind off chase for maybe.... 5 minutes? "Ellie! Let's go catch our taxi!" Hannah took me out of my thoughts. "IM COMING TOO!!" Avani screamed across the hall. "Alright! I'm coming!" I screamed back. We opened the frail glass doors and walked into our taxi.