Someone You Like

I saw you
With that ribbon in your hair
Think that I began to stare
Maybe I'll love you for a while

Quentin stared at the girl in the corner of the coffee shop he went to all the time. She was always there. They always looked at each other but quickly dismissed the other when one caught the other. She glanced at him with her bright (e/c) eyes making him shoot his eyes down to the floor as he waited for his drink.

A stranger at a table in a place
And a really pretty face
I wonder what happens when you smile

He stood in thought about her, thinking maybe he should go up and strike up a conversation. The barista called out his name and handed him his drink. Quentin thanked her and walked to a table across from her, sitting down. He put down the cup and then pulled out more suit plans for his new prototype for his Mysterio outfit.
I might never be your hero
Never been one to fight
That don't mean that I can't be your Valentine

He wrote down a few lines about the girl, knowing that he couldn't save her from something. Quentin wanted to be there for her and he didn't even know a thing about the girl. She just gave him this feeling that she could fix a whole bad day. (Y/n) stared at him through her book, seeing the smile he had on his face as his hand glided around the paper.

I won't be your savior either
Couldn't even if I tried
But I think I could be someone you like
Someone you like

Quentin sighed as he placed his pen down. His phone rang as he looked at the notification from William. He quickly got up and grabbed his cup, swiftly walking out of the shop. (Y/n) shook herself out of the trance she was in noticing the paper he left. She got up and walked over to it, seeing the small writing he had on it. (Y/n) smiled softly, as she walked out of the shop.

The next day, (Y/n) watched as Quentin walked through that shop doors. His blue eyes met her own before they both glanced away from each other.

Reading, in a coffee shop we share
Hiding shy behind my hair
Watching our movie in my mind

(Y/n) glanced over her book slightly, looking through her (h/c) hair. Quentin sat at the same table, pulling out more work, quickly writing on the paper.

I promise
Promise not to fly away
Make a story of today
Come on give me a try

She stared at the same page. Thinking maybe she should say something to him first, but her anxieties getting the best of her. (Y/n) grabbed a napkin she had and a pen she always kept with her just in case.

I might never stop your sorrow
Fix you up good as new
But that don't mean that I can't hold your hand in mine

She slowly wrote to her replies to what Quentin wrote yesterday. She smiled softly as she thought of more to write.

I might never say I'm sorry
Even if I done you wrong
But I think I could be someone you like
Someone you like

(Y/n) stopped writing, then she got a text from her brother, Peter. She got up and walked next to the table Quentin was sitting at. She strategically dropped the napkin behind her, in the vision of the man. Quentin watched her so it didn't even matter if she dropped it in a certain place. He waited until she walked out of the shop before reaching for it. He read the lines and smiled softly, his face burning up slightly.

Quentin sat on top of a building, looking out over the New York landscape filled with bright lights. He started to sing the lines he had wrote a few days prior softly to himself as he thought about (Y/n). She was standing right behind him though. She was wearing her spider suit that her brother had made her. Then she quickly joined in with him.

I might never be your hero
But I think I'd like to try
And the way you look at me is your reply

Beck jumped slightly, turning around to see her. She had her mask off so he knew exactly who she was. He shot up from his sitting position, his face turning a beat red. Her face slowly turned red as the kept singing with each other.

You got a lot to learn about me
Maybe you could start tonight
'Cause I think I could be someone you like
Someone you like