Really?

(Y/n)'s POV

I stared at all the paperwork in front of me before filling it all out. I giggled and leaned back. What was I doing exactly? I got my license to be able to have a ferret as a pet. I don't know why but I've always wanted one. Today, I was buying one. Beck didn't know about it and I don't know how he'll react to it but oh well. The owner smiled at me as I handed them the finished paperwork. She leaned on the wall.
"They're over there."
She pointed at a small cage.
I nodded and thanked her, walking over to the cage. There was two in there, one was asleep and the other looked up at me. It was cream and brown. He blinked at me and I picked him up.
"Thank you so much."
I said and walked back over to the counter as the owner handed me a cage to put him in. She smiled and opened it while I put the animal in it.
"Of course. Thank you for shopping here and make sure to give him all the love he needs."
She giggled as she pushed her brown hair away from her eye and behind her ear. I nodded and walked out of the store with the cage in my hand. I swung open my car door and placed the cage inside and then quickly got into the driver's seat. 

Fish Bowl: Where are you:(

(Y/n): I'll be home in a sec

Fish Bowl: :(((((( fine I love you and drive safe

(Y/n): Yes ofc I love you too

I giggled and placed my phone down, turning the car on. I drove back towards the house. 

Quentin's POV

I woke up this morning and (Y/n) wasn't laying next to me, which was weird because I always woke up before her. So waking up and turning around to hug her made my morning feel empty. I got up and walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I stared at the contents inside the fridge before grabbing ingredients to make breakfast. I hummed a small song as I made a batter for pancakes, turned on the stove, and got pans out. I ruffled my brown hair and smiled softly, pouring the batter into the pan. 

(Y/n)'s POV

I opened the door to the small house we lived in and held the cage to my body. I placed it down next to the door and closed it while I walked further inside.
"Beck?"
I called and then an amazing smell hit me, making my stomach growl. I blinked and sniffed the air again and sighed softly. I walked towards the kitchen, following the smell, and watched as my boyfriend stood with his back facing me. Shirtless if I might add too. His muscles flexed slightly as he flipped the pancakes and the bacon. I walked behind him.
"Wow, that's hot."
I spoke up as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped a little in surprise.
"Shit...Hey honey."
He said softly, placing a small kiss on my forehead. I smiled and looked at the food on the stove.
"I'm almost done."
Beck scooped the last pancake of the pan and onto another plate. I let go and walked over to the counter and jumped onto it. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed some eggs. Walking back over to the stove he cracked them into another pan.
"So where were you this morning?"
He asked, glancing at me from the corner of his eye. I grabbed a piece of bacon.
"Its a surprise."
I said as I took a bite of it. A smile formed on my face as I ate it.
"Alright cool."
He huffed out as he looked back down at the eggs. I giggled and leaned back.
"I'll show it to you after breakfast."
"Fine."
I smiled and jumped back down and cleaned off the small table we had. Beck grabbed the plates and put an equal amount of food on each plate before carrying it over to the table. He put the plates down and we both sat down.
"So is it a good surprise for me?"
He purred softly and winked. My face burned slightly as I punched his arm.
"No Quentin."
I spat and he pouted before taking a bite of his eggs. I rolled my eyes and ate.

Time Skip

Beck cleaned the kitchen while I walked back into the living room. I picked up the ferret and walked back towards the kitchen. 
"This is our new kid."
"Kid? What do you mean?"
He question, turning around quickly. He glanced at the animal and smiled. 
"A ferret?" 
"Yes, his name is-"
"(F/n)(Whatever you wanna name the ferret)?"
He finished my sentence and grabbed him from me. (F/n) squirmed and tried to get close to his chest. My mouth was agape. 
"How did you know??"
I asked and crossed my arms. Beck looked up at me.
"You told me about how you wanted to get a ferret when we first met."
"And you still remember?"
He nodded and smiled, looking down at the animal. 
"He's cute."