A Dance Part 2

My sister and her husband were on their honeymoon in Italy so I didn't have to tell her about Quentin and me for a bit. Tonight was the date Quentin said he would take me on. I have no idea where it'll go or what'll happen, but hopefully nothing bad. I sighed and stared at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a red flannel and jeans. I took a deep breath then heard the doorbell ring. I walked over and opened the door. Quentin was standing there with a bright smile on his face. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans.
"Hey (Y/n), ready to go?"
"Yeah."
I said and walked out of the door, locking it behind me. He walked over to his car and opened the passenger side door for me. I giggled and got in.
"What a gentleman."
I teased slightly and he smiled, closing the door and got into the diver's seat. He started driving and I leaned towards the door. 
"So, were you and (Y/S/n) born in New York or did you guys move here?"
"Well I was born here but she was born in Minnesota. My parents moved when she was 3. My mom was pregnant at the time with me."
I said softly looking out the window. 
"Ohh."
He said and I smiled. 
"Yeah, but my parents say it's almost the same except without the smaller towns than New York" 
He parked the car and I looked out the window. We were at a bowling alley. 
"Oh, you're going down."
I smirked and got out of the car.
"Now just cause you're a girl doesn't mean I'll go easy on you."
Quentin taunted and we walked inside.
"Oh please."
I hit his arm and he smiled, paying for a lane and shoes. I asked for the right shoe size and waited for him to show me where the lane was. He smiled and walked towards a lane that was in a small room with another one. He sat down at the little couch that was there and changed his shoes and looked up at me. I was looking at the different bowling balls to make sure I had the right weight. Quentin walked behind me and picked up the ball I reached for and then grabbed another one for himself. I thanked him and then changed my shoes. He set up the game and looked back at me. 
"Ladies first."
"oh, so you're going first?"
I joke and he chuckled. I stood up and grabbed the ball and rolled it down the lane, knocking almost all the pins down. I turned back towards him and he had an awestruck face. 
"What? The first girl that actually knows how to bowl?"
"Actually yeah you are." 
He laughed and looked at me. I smiled and grabbed the ball again. I rolled it again knocking the rest of the pins down. 
"The first roll is always the best."
He said grabbing his ball. I walked back. 
"Sure of course."

Time Skip

We sat at the table next to the lane, eating pizza that sat there. I also won, of course, I did. We made small talk a little. Quentin made some jokes and God he was a dork.
"I'll be right back."
"Alrighty"
I said as he stood up and walked out of the room. I leaned back and picked at my pizza. I smiled softly, thinking about what happened today.
'Why would (Y/S/n) not want me to get involved with him.'
I felt the table start to vibrate and I glanced seeing Quentin's phone ringing. The caller ID was unknown and I blinked staring at it. It went to voicemail.
"Huh."
I said softly. Quentin walked back in and sat next to me.
"Did I miss anything?"
He said and leaned on the table. I pointed towards his phone.
"Someone called you."
He looked at his phone, opening it.
"Shit. I need to go call them back. Do you mind?"
I shook my head. He smiled and held my hand, placing a small kiss on my knuckles before he got up and walked out. I giggled softly and sat there for a bit. My curiosity started taking over my actions as I got up and quietly walked over to the wall and stood trying to hear him.
"Hey, Fury. There's one in Italy? Alright I'll leave as soon as I can."
I heard Quentin talk and I blinked quickly making my way back towards the seats since it sounded like he was done talking.
'Fury, like Nick Fury? Like S.H.I.E.L.D. what's in Italy? Is (Y/S/n) gonna be okay?'
I sat in thought and he walked back over to me. 
"Are you ready to go?" 
He asked and I nodded putting on my shoes while he did the same. He leaned his arm out for me and I linked my own around his. 
"Still think it was just luck you won."
"Come on, I'm just obviously better than you."
I giggled and he puffed out his cheeks. I giggled more at his expression.
"You're adorable."
I said softly, leaning closer to his body. He smiled.
"I think you're talking about yourself." 
He chuckled and opened the door for me. I got in and so did he. He drove me back home and I leaned back. 
"I have to go to Italy for a while and I don't know how long it'll be so we can't really hang out for a bit."
Quentin broke the silence and I sighed and nodded.
"Okay, can I have your number then? We can still talk."
I said smoothly and he chuckled, grabbing his phone when we stopped at a light. He unlocked it and handed it to me.
"Yeah of course."
I smiled and put my number into his phone. He stopped in my driveway and I got out. 
"Thank you for today."
I said softly, leaning on the door. 
"Of course. We can do it again when I get back."
He said and smiled. I returned the expression and nodded. I waved back at him as I walked into my house and watched him drive off. I sighed and laid down on the couch, drifting off to sleep.