Soulmate AU:)

Alrighty so this one is the one with color and everyone sees black and white before they meet their soulmate. But this from my other book so if you read that one it's in there and so is the first chapter of this book. This is about Jake tho, not Mysterio but I thought you guys might enjoy it:)

I gripped my microphone tightly in my hand. Bright lights and vibrant colors filled the scene on the red carpet. I sighed softly thinking about how I found this new life. My soulmate was in the movie theater with me when I watched Southpaw and I didn't even know when or who they are. It was an overwhelming experience to see everything in color, especially the movie. Now, it was the premiere for the second Spider-Man installment for Tom Holland. Spider-Man Far From Home. It introduces a new villain, Mysterio, and everyone is trying to figure his whole story online. Dylan hit my back slightly and pointed at a car. I quickly pulled myself out of my thoughts and looked over at it. Jake Gyllenhaal stepped out of it and stood with a bright smile on his face. He walked forward and a bunch of people surrounded the gates. I gulped slightly. My anxiety kicking up. It was my first time being at one of these, I just got promoted.
"I'll see if I can get to him"
Dylan said and walked towards the crowd. I smiled softly and thanked him before he fully walked away. A few moments later, I was standing to the side next to Jake.
"Hi, Jake Gyllenhaal."
He said, smiling, holding out his hand for me to shake.
"(Y/n) (Y/l/n), nice to meet you."
He straightened his suit jacket and stood up straight. I stared at him and scanned all his features. His eyes were beautiful, the bright blue standing out from his brown hair, just like I remembered in Southpaw. He glanced back at me.
"Yes? Oh my God.."
His eyes widened as he stared at me.
"C-Can you see c-color?"
I said softly. He nodded. Dylan looked at me.
"I'm sorry to break up this moment but, (Y/n) if we don't get this, we're both gonna get fired."
He said and held the video camera up. I nodded and held onto the mic tighter. Jake smiled even brighter and then looked back at the camera.
"Y-Yeah, sorry.."
I cleared my throat and straightened myself out, looking at the camera and smiling.
We finished the interview and Dylan signaled that the camera was off. Jake looked at me and grabbed both of my hands.
"I didn't think a movie would ever lead me to my soulmate."
He said, looking into my eyes. My cheeks heated up and I glanced away. It was different seeing everything in color and knowing who caused it.
"That explains so much.."
He hummed at me wanting to know before pulling me towards the entrance of the theater. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even protest it.
"I watched Southpaw. You came on screen and everything was full of color..."
I said softly looking at the floor.
"I didn't think it worked like that."
"I didn't either."