Flowers Part 3 Good Ending:))

Quentin's POV

"I at least need to try to make her remember me."
I said and stood up from the couch. (Y/n)'s mom looked up at me, handing me the book.
"You might want to take that too."
I grabbed it and smiled.
"Thank you."
I hugged her and quickly ran out of the house, getting in my car and driving to (Y/n)'s house. I gripped the steering wheel tightly. I quickly got there and parked. I jumped out of the car, racing up to her door. I knocked on the door and stood there, holding the album close to my side. (Y/n) slowly opened the door she looked at me.
"Hello?"
She said softly and held the door.
"(Y/n), hey. I'm Quentin Beck. We used to be best friends but you got the Hanahaki disease and you got the surgery. I'm sure you know the rest."
She blinked and nodded.
"Okay well, I still want to be friends. If you don't want to, I completely understand."
She glanced down at the album and smiled softly.
"Sure."
I smiled brightly. She opened the door more and moved slightly, letting me in. I walked in and sat down on the couch.
"Quentin right?"
She asked again and I nodded.
"You can call me Beck though."
She smiled and sat next to me. I opened the book and she stared down at the pictures. I told her the story behind most of the pictures, at least the ones I could remember. She giggled and smiled, looking at the pictures of us as kids.
"What happened to you? You used to be so cute."
She smiled and held the album. I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders, flipping the page.
"Your mom said this was your favorite picture of us."
I said pointing to the picture of her laying on my lap.
"Did we ever date..?"
She questioned and ran her fingers over the picture looking at it. I sighed softly and grabbed her hand, squeezing it slightly.
"No, I was too scared to say anything to you."
"Oh."
She said softly and stared at the picture before turning the page. She blinked at all the prom pictures we had and then smiled. God staring at her and just watching her smile, made my heart pound and butterflies grow in my stomach. She giggled at all the pictures and looked back at me. Her (e/c) eyes glimmered with happiness, making a small smile appear on my face.

Time Skip

It's been about a month since (Y/n) agreed to fix our broken friendship. I told her I would make up for the time I left her hanging because of Dakota and I went to pick her up from her house. We were going to the movies to see Lion King since they just came out with the live-action version. I parked in her driveway and picked up my phone. I unlocked it and texted her, telling her I was outside. I sighed softly leaning into the seat. I'd been waiting for the flowers to come so I've been trying to do whatever I could do with (Y/n) for as much as I could. There's no way I could forget her. Yeah, I did fall in love with her. Even though I know she can't love me anymore because of me. I just waited for the pain. I saw (Y/n) quickly walk over to my car and she swung the door open.
"Hey."
She said and got in.
"Helloo."
I smiled and drove towards the theater. I watched her from the side of my vision, she fidgeted with her fingers and stared out the window. She had her entire body turned away from me as she stared.
"You okay?"
I said worriedly and reached my hand out, placing it on hers. I felt her tense slightly.
"Y-Yeah..something's just going on and I don't know why it's happening.."
She said softly, intertwining her fingers with mine. I smiled softly and squeezed it slightly.
"Don't worry hun, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."
I said and looked at her. She smiled and nodded.
"Thanks, Beck."
I parked the car and got out, walking around and opening the door for her. She smiled and ran her fingers through her hair. I walked next to her to the ticket booth and paid for both of our tickets.
"Beck!"
She whined and looked up at me. I chuckled and looked down at her, walking inside the theater.
"What?"
"Mm, nothing."
She huffed, then I felt something get shoved in my back pocket. I jerked slightly at the feeling of someone touching my ass. I reached down and pulled out money.
"No take-backs."
I chuckled and put it back.
"Okiee."

After The Movie
(Y/n)'s POV

"I gotta go to the bathroom really quick."
I said Beck nodded.
"I'll wait here."
I pushed open the door and quickly ran into one of the stalls. I gripped my hair and sighed.
"I thought I wasn't able to love anymore.."
I whispered and slammed my head on the door. Every time he smiles it makes my stomach turn. I sat on the toilet seat and grabbed my phone, looking up the surgery. My heart dropped when I saw that sometimes the surgery could mess up, only taking the flowers out, the ability of love was able to still be there. I quickly ran out of the stall, splashing my face with water. I took a deep breath and wiped the water off my face. I walked out and smiled at Beck, who looked up at me right as I opened the door. We started walking out, I felt something graze against my hand so I looked down at Beck's hand.
"Sorry."
He said softly not looking down at me. I shook my head and slowly grabbed his hand. Beck looked down at me slightly and smiled. We got back to the car and I quickly grabbed his hand again, like I felt weird if I didn't hold it. It was a quiet ride back to my apartment. He parked the car and looked at me.
"You okay?"
I nodded and looked at him.
"I think I love you.."
I mumbled out and his eyes widened.
"I thought you couldn't?"
He stared at me. I shrugged.
"I looked it up and sometimes the surgery doesn't work all the time with the love part..I feel so weird around you."
He smiled and kissed my cheek. I giggled and looked at him.
"Good, I love you too. I was scared I would get them too."
He nuzzled my hair and I squeezed his hand. I pushed the door open.
"I'll see you later then?"
"Of course."
I smiled and walked into my apartment.

Ew it's kinda bad but heres the good ending to it:) I'm gonna start working on the bad ending tomorrow probably after school