Chapter 12: Double What?

Hello my beautiful and handsome (if I have any boy readers out there) hairbrushes! Thanks for being so patient with me through everything, I know that I haven't updated in ages and for that I really do apologise for that but I tried to make this extra long for you all and I'm already working on the next chapter so I can get it up for you as soon as I can. However, I really don't want to rush it and it to turn out not exactly great. But I am trying.

Anyways that is about it...OH special word is 'slippers'!:'D ahaha enjoy:)

VOTE

FAN

READ

COMMENT

HOP AROUND!;D

All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 12: Double What?

Jack took a deep breath as he stood outside of Gabriella’s flat door. After five minutes he finally knocked on her door. He stood there waiting anxiously for what was really a couple of seconds but felt like a couple of hours. He only just resisted the urge to run away when the door swung open to reveal a smiling Gabriella. Her grin set into a frustrated frown when she saw who was at her door. Jack grinned sheepishly at her as he cleared his throat with difficulty.

“Err…hi.” Jack began, waving awkwardly as she continued to frown at him. “H-How are you doing?” He stuttered nervously.

“I was doing fine until I answered my door.” She answered curtly.

“Err...yeah…” He said wringing his hands as he let out a nervous chuckle. “Anyway, I came down to ask you something.” He explained.

“No, I will not sleep with you!” Gabriella said quickly, allowing Jack no time to continue. He stared at her for a second before laughing at her response.

“Well I hate to break it to you babe, but I don’t sleep with someone on the second date.” Jack teased her, using the joke they had shared the last time he talked to her.

“How can you even class this as a date? Let alone the second one. We never even went on a first date babe.” Gabriella argued softly. She didn’t know why, but the thought of being on a date with him sent a small thrill through her. She began to think of what type of guy Jack could be and where he would take her on a date if she did go on one with him, before she snapped herself back to reality, realising that Jack had just spoken. Feeling a bit bad for having not listened, she just let out a tense laugh, hoping that could count as a response. Jack just stared at her expectantly and after a minute spoke again.

“So was that your way of agreeing?” Jack asked, his tone no longer playful.

“Err…?” Gabriella said unsure and then blurted out the first thing that came to her mind. “Yes…?” Jack stared at her in disbelief before a huge smile broke out on his face.

“Seriously?” He asked happily. “Wow! That was easier than I thought!” He said. “Anyways, I’ve got to go, but I will come by and pick you up at seven okay?” Gabriella snapped her eyes up to meet his as she widened them in surprise.

“Wait! What?” She asked frantically trying to get Jacks attention again as he had already started climbing the stairs. He turned round a little confused.

“For our date tonight? I will pick you up at seven and take you to dinner?” He said a little puzzled.

“What…?!” Gabriella exclaimed still shocked as she gaped at him. He smiled knowingly at her.