Chapter 9, Part 1: Something About Her

Hey my little hairbrushes!:D

I do apologise for the wait of this chappy, I was just piled high with a load of course work and I had only been back at school for 2 days! Also, when I was writing this, I ended up writing part 2 first, then I had to write part 1 which delayed the update.

But anyways, I hope you like this and it's worth the wait!:D It was 6 pages on Word and I really want to hear your thoughts on all of this!:D

Btw, does anyone actually read this stuff? Because I sometimes let you know important information in these and I hope people do read these notes. If you read these - add the word Trevor into your comment - along with feedback!!:D ahaha

P.S. Picture of Gabriella on the side!:D Also, the song kind of describes Jack in this chapter - for both Alice and Gabriella:) Check it out:) My little cousin was watching Victorious and I heard this song and I thought it would be perfect!:D ahaha

Anwyays, here you go my hairbrushes!:D

 All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 9, Part 1: Something About Her

Jack growled angrily to himself. He stormed down the stairs and he was finally on the ground floor of the apartment buildings. He continued to stomp away from his flat in a mood. Suddenly he smashed right into someone. He looked down to see it was a girl all dressed up, she was really pretty but he didn’t want to dwell on that. Instead he just huffed angrily at her before storming right to the front door of the apartments, leading outside.

“DON’T SAY SORRY THEN?!” The girl shouted after him, but he ignored her.

“Are you okay babe?” He heard another girl ask.

“Yeah I’m fine.” The girl said sounding rather annoyed, this made the corners of his mouth twitch upwards but he pulled his expression back into a glum frown.

“Well, ready to get to the club?” Another voice said, it sounded like another girl.

‘Now a club is exactly where I need to go.’ Jack thought to himself as he finally reached the door and opened it, as he was going through it, he heard the girl he had bumped into say something.

“Yeah I’m ready. Let’s hope we don’t meet anymore dic-“ Jack slammed the door shut before he could even hear her finish her sentence.

It was about 6 o’clock now. It had been quite late when he had woken up, around about half past 3. By the time he had convinced Alice completely, it was past 4 o’clock. Then when Adam turned up it was something past 5, nearly 6 or something like that…Jack didn’t really know, nor did he really care.

He headed out to the club that was nearby, he knew what he needed to do to forget all about Alice – get drunk and have some fun with a couple of random, drunk girls. He was still fuming at the fact that she had invited Adam over. Would this be a regular occurrence? Would she be inviting her boyfriend ‘Adam’ over whenever she pleased? He sure hoped not. There was only so much self-control he could muster whenever around that man and on each encounter with him, it grew ever shorter.

Shaking off the thoughts of that idiot, he finally reached the road of where the club was situated…this was kind of de-ja-vu…except Alice wasn’t accompanying him back to the club after they had almost kissed…he was doing it again…thinking about her. He had to stop. Shaking his head he entered the club and immediately ordered a pint to relax him into the mood. He looked around and decided to check out what was on offer today regarding the ladies.