Chapter 15: Mr Ducky, The Teaching Master

• Dedicated to All Of My Readers <3

Hey again!

Here's the next chappy, I hope you like it:)

I do have a lot of exams going on right now, so updates will be very slow:/

No special words for this chappy, sorry:(

Check the stuff out on the side:) ------------->

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

GO CRAZY

:D

All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 15: Mr Ducky, The Teaching Master

“I’ll see you then.”

“Yeah, see you.”

“Bye bye.” Jack said, giving Gabriella a small wave and walking up the stairs, back to his apartment. He thought it had gone quite well, he’d asked her to have a drink with him and she’d said yes, although she was a little hesitant, she wasn’t relentless like she had been the past few times, so he took that as a good sign. She was warming up to him, he could tell.

As he reached the door to the flat, he suddenly became anxious as to what state he would find Alice in. He wasn’t sure how he was going to act when he walked in but the longer he stood outside, pondering over it, the more worried he got. Eventually he opened the door and entered the flat carefully. He looked around but found no sign of Alice. Curiously, he walked through the kitchen, living room, his room, the guest room and her room and still he couldn’t find her. The feeling of panic began to set in as he thought that his last words to her had been too harsh and had made her run away. He ran back to her bedroom and threw the doors open to her closet as he desperately scanned its contents, to find with relief that her clothes were still there. The relief he’d just felt was swiftly washed away as he remembered that she was still nowhere to be found.

 A lump began to form in his throat as he thought what he’d done. In a whirl of confusion, he walked back over to her closet and pulled out one of her cardigans. He hugged it tightly, imagining that it was her and as he brought it up to his nose, he froze as a voice broke out of the silence.

 “What are you doing?” Jack’s head whipped round to see Alice’s figure stood in the doorway, bemusement painted all over her face. Jack dropped the cardigan in shock. “What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?” Alice joked, all evidence of her pain from their last conversation gone.

“Where have you been?” Jack demanded, finding his voice.

“What do you mean?” Alice asked puzzled.

“What I mean is that I came back from speaking to Gabriella to find the flat empty. I checked the kitchen, the living room and both of our bedrooms, the guest bedroom, I checked everywhere.”

“Well clearly not as I’ve been here the whole time. I went to the bathroom.” Alice said bluntly.

“Oh. I thought you’d left in the heat of the moment kind of thing. You scared the life out of me.” Jack explained.

“Well, you don’t have to worry anymore, I’m here. Even though I was always here, but you know what I mean.” Alice said chuckling. Jack smiled weakly at her, the shock and adrenaline still pumping through his veins.

 “I apologise by the way. For what I said before I left. It was out of order and-“ Jack began.

“Leave it. It doesn’t matter.” Alice said, cutting him off. “So, how did it go with Gabriella?” She asked casually eager to steer the topic away from their previous argument. She walked back to the living room, leaving Jack to follow.