Chapter 10: What Just Happened?

Hey my little hairbrushes!:D

This is just a quick Authour's Note - I just want to apologise for not updating at the weekend like I promised - I was having problems with Wattpad, but I think it's all sorted now:D

Check out the song and the picture on the side:) -------------------->

No magic words for today guys, I just want to hear your thoughts:)

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

HAVE A UNICORN:D

All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 10: What Just Happened?

Alice sighed nervously as she closed the door to Jack’s bedroom and sat in his beanbag that he had in the corner of his room, Jack sat on his bed.

“So-“ They both began. They looked at each other and chuckled anxiously as both of their news was quite nerve wracking to share with one another.

“Can I begin?” They both said again. Alice chuckled and they just looked at each other awkwardly; neither of them spoke in the fear that they would both be saying the same thing at the same time.

After about 5 minutes of uncomfortable silence, Alice broke it as she was tired of it

“Okay, how about we both tell each other a little of what we want to talk about?” She suggested, Jack just gave her a confused look. Sighing once again, she decided that she would start and demonstrate what she meant.

“I mean like a summary. So, I will start seeing as you’re confused. I want to talk to you about what happened this morning regarding Adam.” Alice stated.

“Oh right, now I get what you mean.” Jack said. “Well, mine is about asking a big, big favour…from you.” Jack explained vaguely.

“Okay…” Alice said looking curiously at Jack.

“If you don’t mind, I would really like to go first as I just need to ask you and get this over and done with.” Jack told Alice. She nodded her head as an indication for him to carry on.

“Right…see the thing is…after what happened this morning, I went out to a club because I wasn’t in the best moods. Well, when I got-“ Jack began.

“Why?” Alice asked, cutting him off.

“Why what?” Jack said, irritated at being interrupted.

“Why weren’t you in the best mood?” You were fine when we were having a food fight.” Alice commented.

“I just got annoyed that you are hanging out with Adam; the thing is, he may seem like a nice person, but he is just like me. He only wants one thing from girls and to him, you are just another girl in his list of accomplished girls. I care about you Alliebear, I don’t want to see you get hurt or used.” Jack told her gently.

“It’s too late for that. You and I both know that you can’t protect me from every single bad guy out there who just wants something from me.” Alice mumbled quietly.

“What are you talking abou- Oh! Are you still thinking about that idiot? He didn’t deserve you Alice. Brad clearly didn’t have his priorities right when he did what he did.” Jack said as he kneeled down next to the beanbag that Alice was sat on.