Chapter 11: Time To Grovel

Hey my beautiful hairbrushes!:D

I am so sorry for the delayed update, at first it was because I had loads on but then my Wattpad wouldn't work long enough for me to upload the next part. But it's all fixed now so don't worry!:)

Not much to say in this note other than thank you all sooo much for getting me over 50 fans, over 5,000 reads and over 200 votes!:D I love you all so much for this! You're amazing for sticking with me and waiting patiently for the update and not bugging me uncontrollably, so thank you!:)x

The magic word for the beginning note is Pineapple!;P

Check out the picture and the song!:) I absolutely love this song!

DON'T FORGET:

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

BE AWESOME!:D

All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 11: Time To Grovel

Jack sighed as he played with the items in his hands. He had been standing in this queue for ages and he was getting tired of it, who knew these places were actually really busy? Although, thankfully he was near the front now, only two more people to go, then he could get served and get the hell out of there. There were mainly women in here, but a couple of men had been in there too; probably doing the same thing he was doing, well, going to do – grovel.

“Sir?” A voice questioned, Jack shook himself back into reality and realised that it was now his turn to get served.

“Oh! Sorry! I was lost in my own little world.” He said, laughing slightly to try and lighten the mood. The elderly women at the counter just stared at him blankly. Feeling very awkward, he just placed the items on the counter and hesitantly cleared his throat. The women began to scan the three items he’d picked as she narrowed her eyes at him, never taking her eyes off of him. Jack gulped nervously as he fiddled with the hem of his shirt, trying to avoid the old lady’s stern eye.

“Mum! Where did you put the pink orchids? I can’t find them.” A middle aged lady said as she emerged from a doorway to the left of the counter. The elderly women sighed and began to mumble inaudible things to herself in a stern tone as she disappeared through the doorway that the younger lady had just come through.

“I’m sorry about the delay in serving you young man, let me just get my daughter to serve you while I go locate those orchids.” The middle aged lady explained before following her mother through the door and disappearing. Jack huffed quietly to himself, ranting silently in his mind about how he’s never coming to one of these places again. He slumped against the counter, putting his chin in his hand and tapped his fingers upon it in attempt to amuse himself while he waited for someone to come along. He didn’t realise that trying to buy three sets of flowers would be so complicated, if he’d had, he would of just stuck to buying a stupid stuffed toy or something.

“Hello there sir.” Came a seductive voice, Jack’s head snapped up and he smirked at the girl in front of him. “Is it just these three sets of flowers then…sir?” She asked slowly, winking at him when she added last part.