Chapter 14: Phases In Training

Update is finally here. I do apologise for the wait!:(

Dedication to AprilValent for such a sweet and funny comment on the last chapter:) Thank you, you're awesome!:D

Check out the stuff on the side:) -------------------->

ENJOY!

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE

LOOK IN A MIRROR

:D

All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 14: Phases In Training

Jack was rudely awakened by the sound of the blender’s relentless whining. He groaned and pulled his pillow over his ears. It did nothing, not even muffling the sound. Sighing with defeat he threw the pillow away in anger, making it hit the wall with a soft thump. He looked to his left and his clock told him that it was eight o’clock in the morning. Getting up sharply, he pushed the covers off of his body and swiftly stood up, striding towards his door, which strangely was already open, wide open.

A scowl overtook his face when he entered the kitchen to see Alice casually leaning against the kitchen counter, feeding the hungry blender with carrot sticks. She didn’t look up when he entered, not even acknowledge his presence when he stood in front of her, arms crossed with a face like thunder. Storming over to the power socket, he ruthlessly yanked the plug out of the socket, instantly halting the loud sound. Alice looked up at him, annoyance painted all over her face.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Alice demanded.

“What do I think I’m doing?! What about you? It’s eight in the morning and you decided to blend some carrots? Not to mention that my door was wide open, which I reckon is your doing. You woke me up and now I’m angry, so would you like to explain yourself?!”

“No. Not really.” Alice said breezily as she walked out of the kitchen. Jack’s eyes bulged out of his head with fury, he flung the blender’s plug, which was still in his hand, against a wall and followed her.

“Alice!” Jack hissed. She turned her head to face him from where she sat on the sofa.

“What?” She sighed, irritated.

“What is your problem?” He demanded.

“I don’t have a problem.” She stated haughtily.

“Well, it doesn’t seem like it!” Jack snarled.

“Well, everyone has their own opinion don’t they?” Alice growled.

“Don’t start giving me smart answers!” Jack shouted.

“Excuse me!? I will say what I like, to whom I like thank you very much!” Alice yelled. “You know, I’ve had enough of your arrogance, I’ve held my thoughts in, but yesterday was the undoing of it all!”

“What? That I took you to a fast food place instead of a fancy restaurant?” Jack asked in disbelief.

“No! The way you handled us, thinking you were all high and mighty, the way that you speak about how much Gabriella means to you and then totally contradict it by flirting with the first girl you set eyes on! But most of all, the fact that you claim to be taken by Gabriella, to want to change and yet, you are confusing me!” Alice preached.

“Confusing you?! I don’t see how.” Jack said sternly.

“You know what? I don’t have to tell you anything. Just leave me alone!” Alice said.