Chapter 9, Part 2: Figuring Everything Out

Hey my little hairbrushes!:D

I was so glad to hear that you all loved Gabriella:D ahaha through the whole excitement of meeting Gabriella, you all forgot about poor Alice who in the end of chapter 8 stormed away into her room:( poor her!

The magic word for the beginnning notes is: Almonds:D there will be one in the end notes too!:D

Cute pic of Alice on the side (looking a bit hopeful I thought) :D

Anyways, a quick shout out to @donzadarling who put two and two together and said Trevor THE Unicorn, instead of the two words:)

I found it quite amusing to read all of your comments with the words Trevor and Unicorn randomly written in them:') I had such a good time laughing so thanks guys!:D

Someone requested that this not be a sad chappy, it was because I had written it before I had written part 1, so I tried to make it a little funny - I wanna know if I succeeded or not!:D ahaha

Anyways here is the next part: READ, VOTE FAN AND COMMENT!:D

All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 9, Part 2: Figuring Everything Out

“Alice?” Sarah called softly as she entered Alice’s room. She looked around and saw Alice sat on her bed, her head in her hands as she continuously tussling with her hair; pulling and playing with it in frustration. Sarah slowly approached Alice, unsure of whether Alice was aware of her presence.

“Alice?” She said again, a little louder this time. Alice briefly looked up at Sarah with anguish in her eyes before setting her gaze back down on the bed spread.

Sarah sighed. She had to think of some sort of prep talk or something to give Alice as she was her best friend. But she had never been good in situations like these, she always ended up messing her advice up; but somehow, Alice always seemed to find the inner message within Sarah’s words and use it. Sarah just ended up saying random words that sounded complex and wise and just let Alice pull apart a piece of advice within it. It was as if Alice had all she needed within herself, she knew what to do all along, and she just needed help searching for the guidance within herself.

“Look.” Sarah began, thinking quickly of some intelligent words to string together. “You and I both know I have never been good at this type of thing.” It wasn’t her best line, but she was just getting warmed up.

“That’s not true. You always seem to give good advice.” Alice argued. She didn’t know where she would be without Sarah’s advice since she’d moved here with Jack.

“It is true. I’ve always just come out with utter rubbish and somehow, you seemed to find comfort in it and piece yourself back together; pulling out all the motivation you needed to carry on. You never realised it, but I just said some large words that sounded sophisticated and sat back and watched you figure the situation out. You’ve never really realised that all you’ve needed was yourself. You have all you need within yourself and no one has been able to completely break you. Ever. Let’s face it, you are one of the strongest people out there, you just haven’t realised it yet.” Sarah said. As she finished, she was in shock that she had really come out with all of that. Alice looked up and stared at Sarah, surprise written all over her face.

“Who are you and what have you done with Sarah?” Alice asked with a straight face. Sarah chuckled.

“I’m Sarah and I’m still here. It must have been all that toast I had this morning. Hey! You made it, you sprinkled some pixie dust on it didn’t you?” Sarah said, smiling knowingly at Alice.