Secrets

The Daughter that never stopped loving she was their light in the darkness

Felicity was just about to walk out of her apartment when her phone buzzed and her dad's face popped up making a warm smile crawl over her features as she answered it.

"Hey dad" Felicity greeted locking her apartment's door as she made her way to her red mini cooper.

"Hi, babygirl, how you doing?" Tony asked with a smile.

"Good, running a little late" Felicity admitted as she pulled onto the highway.

"You're not the only one" Tony muttered clearly annoyed at someone's late arrival.

"What's with the mood?" she asked before seeing Queen Consolidated's building just a block away.

"I'm at a meeting and this guy's assistant's late, can you believe that I'm here offering him a once in a lifetime opportunity and he says to me that nothing can happen or be settled without his assistant's presence" Tony grumbled making Felicity laugh at his grumpiness.

"Well dad isn't that pretty much you and mom" she wondered out loud as she made it into QC's (Queen Consolidated) elevator.

"Not true I can do a lot without Pepper" Tony stated proudly. "Okay some things" he admitted a little less confident, but by this time Felicity had full out laughed at his attempt at reassuring himself he didn't need her mom 24/7. "Fine, I can't function without her or even JARVIS for that matter" Tony confessed, "don't tell your mother about this, got it?" her dad practically begged making Felicity chuckle.

The elevator doors slid open to reveal a very impatient and slightly annoyed Oliver Queen, "got it, look I got to go, love you" Felicity quickly hung up before Oliver took hold of her arm swiftly guiding them towards his office.

"You're late" Oliver stated.

"What's the big deal?" Felicity asked as they passed her desk "it's not like we have a big meeting or anything and I had like 3 hours of sleep last night so can you blame me for being a tad late and I know-" Oliver held a hand up cutting off her rambling.

"I know, I'm sorry you need more rest and so does Dig, but right now we do have a meeting an unscheduled one by the way, but he's very persistent" Oliver apologized with a sincere smile that was quite rare even to Sara and Thea.

"It's fine Oliver" Felicity dismissed his apology before Oliver pushed the office door open "whose persistent?" she asked stepping into the large office only to see one of the few people who were never supposed to come to Starling ever.

Tony watched as Oliver came back with a blonde she was medium height with a professional look very similar to Pepper's actually, probably the guy's assistant finally, Tony thought, but as soon as the woman spoke Tony's arc reactor of a heart skipped a small beat at least that's what he hoped it was.