Arc 1.8 Xin Ye

Arc 1.8 Xin Ye

"Ah Ye, why are you avoiding me?"

Zhao Liang who had enough of Xin Ye avoiding him cornered him in his room.

Xin Ye who just got out of the bathroom was surprised to see Zhao Liang inside his bedroom. He was even more surprised when the older man suddenly cornered him.

He was speechless as to what he should say to this man who seemed to have magically fallen in love with him!

Correct, the man looked like he was obsessed with him and borderline possessive.

Zhao Liang's eyes were red, maybe because of anger, he was heaving so deeply that he could smell Xin Ye's shampoo that smelled of vanilla.

Looking at Xin Ye once again, Zhao Liang's breath hitched, his breath was stuck in his throat.

He could feel his throat become dry as he looks at Xin Ye who was dripping wet, face flushed after a warm shower.

'He looks so sexy.' Zhao Liang thought as he gulped.

Xin Ye suddenly shivered as he saw that look in his eyes, the look of hunger and lust.

"A'Li..." Xin Ye said almost stuttering.

Xin Ye felt goosebumps as Zhao Liang who was cornering him had his head suddenly in the crook of his neck, he seems to be smelling him.

"En. A'Ye."

Xin Ye almost pushed him away when his breath softly tickled his neck, he could feel his heart beating so fast. Like it was about to burst out of his chest.

"I-I got to go to school..." Xin Ye lamely reasoned out.

"Today is Saturday." Zhao Liang pointed out matter of factly.

Xin Ye was stumped because his lie was seen through.

"I... We have some activities to do in school, yeah, we got so many things to do. The School festival is coming up soon!"

Xin Ye lied through his teeth not even blinking with his lie. This time he won't be found out, right?

"You don't have any school activity today and the school festival is still a month away. Xin Ye, why are you lying to me?"

Zhao Liang frowned looking Xin Ye in the eye, his eyes dangerously creased together.

Xin Ye turned dumb, he never thought that Zhao Liang even knew his schedule.

He even knew the exact month the school is going to have a school festival, even he does not know of it!

'This Zhao Liang is one hell of a stalker! Had he already crossed the ocean of manliness and sailed the river of gayness!'

Xin Ye could only cry with no tears as he unconsciously clenches his chrysanthemum.

"Do you hate being with me that much? So, you hate seeing me? Do you hate me? Do you not like me?!"

Each sentence spoken by Zhao Liang was like a dagger piercing Xin Ye's very being. The words coming out of his mouth were getting dangerous by the minute as he stared at Xin Ye.

Never had Zhao Liang had his heart broken ever, he broke people's hearts.

He had never fallen in love before and this is the first time he fell in love, he won't let his heart be broken for the first time.

"I..."

Looking at the desperate man, Xin Ye does not know what to say, looking at Zhao Liang made his heart clench.