Arc 4.22 Devon

Arc 4.22 Devon

"You and I are irredeemable enemies!"

A youth in black stab a youth in white in the chest with his sword, his shining golden eyes piercing the heart of the youth more than his sword had pierced his beating heart.

"A scourge could live a thousand of years. But, if I die today, you shall come with me too." The youth in white smiled calmly, there is not even a hint of anger in his eyes.

"Urk!" The youth in black stared at the white eyed youth, blood drip from the corner of his mouth.

Devon looked at the scene in front of him. He saw many scenes that was from his past worlds and lives that he had happily lived with.

After meeting Xin again, Shu Yin felt his heart rising and falling. He could feel his heart beating fast as he waited in bated breath at the scenes passing by his eyes.

"Shifu, I had become more powerful now and no one will bully you anymore. But why are you leaving so early like this? Shifu!!!"

A man in red hug the man in blue, his golden eyes burned more brighter and fiery than the flames surrounding them.

Corpse of many sect members and villains scattered around them, those who are alive surrounded the two, one at death's door and the other going insane.

"Disciple, ah, Shifu will no longer be able to protect you from now on. Shifu, failed you. Shifu only wanted you to be happy, very happy..." After saying those words, the man in blue closed his eyes forever.

"Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He could feel that he had missed many things and clues during this thousands of years of world hopping. Why did he only think of this now? Why did he only notice now?

"Who's this beggar?" A little kid who seemed to belong to a rich household grimaced looking at the beggar.

"An illegitimate child? What a coincidence, I am too!" A teenager smiled at the timid teenager in front of him.

"Your Majesty, this General will protect you even at the cost of this General's life. Your Majesty just have to do what your Majesty wants." A rigid man who was battle worn swore to the man sitting beside him, his eyes sincerely wishing for the other's happiness.

All those years, by accident or coincidence, he had always met him, he had always met the man he had missed all those years ago.

From all those scenes and memories, Shu Yin could always see those golden eyes looking back at him with dependence and trust.

From the small kid to the teenager to the adult him, always, he had always recognized him.

Even when his memory was wiped out on every world, he always ends up looking at him never to move his gaze away from his insignificant existence.

Shu Yin does not know what to say, he had always been there with him but he had never noticed. Or did he not dare hope?

Shu Yin laughed out loud full of mockery.

Why is he so stupid, why only did he know now?

If only he knew that all of them was him, at all costs, he will protect him from all the harm the world could give. He will cherish him in the palm of his hand never to experience the bad side of the world.