Arc 3.12 Xiao Yao

"So, what's your name?"

Ever since the strange man woke up, Xiao Yao found out that he was really cold. 

The man never smiles and would only look at them with an indifferent face.

"Xu Xin."

But one thing is for sure, the strange man or now known as Xu Xin would only answer Xiao Yao's questions and ignore the others.

"Xu Xin? Good name. Can I call you Xin?"

Xu Xin looked at Xiao Yao with an almost lazy face that does not want to deal with him but he still nodded in agreement.

If not for Xiao Yao risking his life to save him, Xu Xin who had an eccentric personality would not bother talking to him and would have long escape.

When he was in a coma, even though he could not see a thing, he could hear what was happening outside.

He could hear how Xiao Yao saved him and defended him from the people around them.

What touched him the most is that Xiao Yao even risked his life to carry him while running away from a bunch of snakes.

Xu Xin knew how much he weighed, even he could not run for almost an hour while carrying a grown man with him.

But Xiao Yao gritted his teeth and held him tight in his arms afraid to drop him down.

He did not care what his teammates say and continued to carry him in his arms to safety.

He really doesn't know what to say about the stupid man. 

He is so silly to risk his own life for a stranger.

But that silliness of him got the mysterious person of the story's trust. 

From now on, Xiao Yao will be the only person Xu Xin will help.

Instead of the protagonist having the mysterious person's help in achieving fame in tomb raiding because of his help along the way in every raid, Xiao Yao will have the honor instead of helping the mysterious person.

Xiao Yao did not know but he just got the strongest golden finger of the story. 

The mysterious person is no ordinary cheat but a very golden one.

Having him beside him, he could very well as much become the tomb-raiding king in their trade.

Xu Xin is no ordinary tomb raider but a mysterious one. 

His identity is special and there is more to him that meets the eye.

And his identity.... would be revealed in the next few chapters!

"Then, Xin it is! Here, Xin, you have been asleep for a long time so you must be hungry. Eat."

Xiao Yao offered Xu Xin a bottle of water and a lunch box filled with sandwiches.

Wait! 

Where did he get sandwiches from? 

Even if he brought it with him, it would have long gone bad!

In Xiao Yao's mind....

'Let's see. Cultivation worlds robe. No. Invisible cape. No. Dragon's scale. No. Aha! A compressed biscuit from who knows what world! Che! Don't I have any more food here?'

[Host, you should not casually put things on the system pouch. Even I could not find my underwear because of you!]

'Aha! Found it! The heck Xiao Xiao, is this unicorn patterned rainbow colored your missing underwear?!'