Arc 1.19 Xin Ye

Arc 1.19 Xin Ye

"Shut up!" Zhao Liang roared.

Zhao Liang's subordinates almost peed their pants seeing their Boss so angry! In their eyes that very moment, he looked like King Yama himself, and any moment he would eat them!

Looking at the beautiful youth held by their Boss, they again shivered in fear. Knowing their Boss, he will surely punish them for not being able to protect his lover.

Thinking about this, the other hatefully glared at the young man who shot Xin Ye wishing that they could eat him alive.

The young man who shot Xin Ye was actually part of Zhao Liang's group but never would they have thought that he was a spy!

After knowing that he had failed, he tried to kill himself after he failed from killing Zhao Liang.

Luckily, the others quickly disarmed him and made him unable to move.

They even gagged him so that he won't be able to bite his tongue.

This daring young man would be their ticket to life so they could not let him die just like that!

If Xin Ye dies then their Boss would surely look for someone to vent his anger on and that person should be the young man!

"Hehehe! Am I wrong? This is retribution!" Chen Li madly smiled.

Now that Xin Ye was almost at his last breath, Chen Li knows that he will no longer be able to escape.

His plan was perfect and he almost killed Zhao Liang but that foolish spy just had to ruin it all!

"Chen Li, if he dies, I'll make sure that you won't have it good either! Tie him up!" Zhao Liang roared.

"Hahaha! Zhao Liang, you won't have that chance!"

Pointing his own gun on his head, Chen Li madly smiled.

"Lucky me, I even have someone who'll go together with me in hell. See you in hell, b*tch!"

Zhao Liang's team tried to stop him but it was too late.

With a bang, Chen Li died with his eyes wide open.

Looking at Chen Li die, Zhao Liang's expression did not even change a bit. His only regret was not being able to torture him before he died.

Dying is too good for him!

Cough! Cough!

"Ah Ye, don't worry. It will be alright, I promise."

Zhao Liang carried Xin Ye in his arms and quickly ran out of the building and to his car.

"Drive to the nearest hospital!"

The driver almost had a heart attack when he saw Zhao Liang's dark face. He quickly drove away.

"Baby, it's going to be alright. Trust me, okay?" Zhao Liang coaxed lovingly as he gently put his hands on Xin Ye's face.

"A'Li..." Xin Ye coughed.

"Don't talk. Reserve your strength, alright?"

Looking at his face, Xin Ye could not help but smile warmly.

Reaching out, Xin Ye caressed Zhao Liang's face and then looked him in the eyes.

His heart was a little complicated.

Being directly looked at by Xin Ye in the eye, Zhao Liang's heart skip a beat. But also, a bad premonition grips his heart.

Xin Ye knew, he knew that he will not be able to stay by this man's side any longer. He can no longer stay by Zhao Liang's side, he knew better than anyone about his situation.