Arc 1.2 Xin Ye

Arc 1.2 Xin Ye

Walking down the stairs, a man with golden eyes and raven hair followed the boy with his eyes as he slowly made his way toward him.

A slight flash passes his eyes before disappearing into oblivion like it was never even there.

Noticing the stare, Xin Ye who was walking down the stairs look in the direction where the stare was coming from.

Peach eyes clashed with golden ones, a spark was lit but quickly disappeared before it even ignited when Xin Ye chose to draw back his gaze.

Xin Ye could feel his cheeks heating up when he saw the man, at first, he thought that he was a woman but looking at his manly suit and flat chest, Xin Ye confirmed that he is really a man.

Recalling the man's features, Xin Ye could not help but curse himself stupid when he remembered the "fat" pig in the mirror.

His heart really bled blood.

"Uncle, good morning."

Xin Ye smiled sitting down on the chair beside the man. His heart was still a bleeding mess as he compared the beautiful goddes-- er man with him.

"Good morning, Xin Ye." The man said in a cold voice but his eyes speak warmth to the boy in front of him.

The two individuals started to eat in silence but the mood was neither tense nor awkward, it was just right.

Xin Ye glance secretly at Zhao Liang once in a while, feeling envious of his looks, chiseled jaws, long nose, pouty pink lips, and most of all his handsome face!

It was like he was carefully sculpted by God into perfection even reluctantly sending him to the mortal world while shedding tears, gosh, how his jealous!

But what really strike Xin Ye the most out of all Zhao Liang's features is his golden eyes, his eyes that were cold but look like sparkling fire with golden dust and starlight.

The twinkling of his eyes now and then almost made Xin Ye grab his face to take a closer look but it was impossible.

If he ever does so, he might get beaten by his Uncle if he suddenly grabs his face and stares at his eyes, he might even be thought of as a psycho or worse pervert!

"Uncle, I'll be going to school now." Xin Ye said to his Uncle who was standing in front of the door.

He turned around, ready to ride in his own car, when suddenly his 'chubby' hand was caught by a certain someone.

"Uncle?"

"I.... I'll drive you to school." Zhao Liang stuttered.

He looked at Xin Ye shocked like Xin Ye was the one who grab his hand instead of him. Quickly reigning his emotions in, he stared at Xin Ye with his usual indifferent look.

He did not know why he suddenly grab Xin Ye's hands, he just felt bothered around him.

Ever since he had seen him early that morning, something seemed off about him but he could not pinpoint what was wrong with him.

"Uh...sure?"

Xin Ye was puzzled about Zhao Liang's actions and was dazed for a while, he snapped out of his daze when the car started.

Zhao Liang had unknowingly dragged him inside the car when he was in his daze state. Xin Ye just scratch his cheeks and shook the 'something is not right' feeling.

The car ride to the school was an awkward silence, Xin Ye could not help but glance at Zhao Liang who kept his eyes on the road.

Xin Ye could not help but stare at Zhao Liang's handsome face, imprinting his handsome image inside his mind while secretly drooling over at him.