Arc 3.25 Xiao Yao

Arc 3.25 Xiao Yao

"Where am I?" 

Xiao Yao woke up with a throbbing headache in an unknown part of the cave. He looked left and right but found no one but himself there.

"Xin? Old Bai? Old Man? Xin!!"

Supporting himself up, he looked around his surroundings more closely.

He looked up the ceiling to look for the hole where he fell before he fainted, but, he found that there was no such hole or slit on the ceiling where he could fit.

So, where did he fall from?

"Xiao Xiao, where am I? Where is everyone? Xin?"

[I don't know, Host. What I do know is that all of you scattered when you fell from the hole after the earthquake. By the looks of it, you are alone here, Host.]

"I can see that very well." Xiao Yao retorted.

[.........]

Looking around more, Xiao Yao found two coffins lying not far from him. The spot where it was put was so eye-catching that it was a little baffling why he didn't notice it until now.

"The coffin sure looks familiar." Xiao Yao thought.

He walked towards the coffin, he looked at it closely, it was sure luxurious.

"I remember! This coffin is the same as what Xin had told me. Two coffins, one made of green jade and gold, the other was made of white jade and gold."

Xiao Yao could not help but gasp in surprise and a bit of excitement when he found the coffin.

This was a clue!

A clue that could help Xu Xin find what he was looking for!

"What is it doing here?! More importantly, why do two exact coffins exist?!"

Xiao Yao fell into a deep thought.

It was such a mystery why such coincidences exist or maybe not.

Maybe, it was made that way.

But, what for?

Only the ancients would know the answer.

Maybe, they were hiding something or they didn't want others to find out something.

"Maybe, it's a fake tomb. They made fake tombs so that the tomb robbers would not be able to find the real tomb. Make sense. Tomb raiders are a bull! Not like I'm not one of them. But, it would really be a different story when it's your own tomb that is getting robbed."

Xiao Yao rubbed the surface of the white jaded coffin, his smile was a bit of a mystery, his eyes shining with depth.

"I do hope you rest in peace. You deserve it."

Xiao Yao then looked at the murals that suddenly appeared in front of him when the green jaded coffin disappeared, the murals were filled with the dead person's heroic life journey of love and war.

His journey was fraught with many bumps, his life was not easy. He almost lost his life and all but still, he did not give up.

Xiao Yao felt happy for him when he finally found love and happiness, his eyes filled with gentleness.

BOOM!!!

"Run!"

"Brother Fei, they are catching up to us!"

"Fei Chen, let's find a safe place first!" Chen Qiao said with a dark face.

Chen Qiao didn't feel it at first but now he understood why they call this duo a jinx.