Arc 1.7 Xin Ye

Arc 1.7 Xin Ye

Knowing that Zhao Liang had been officially turned bent and even had feelings for him, Xin Ye unconsciously distanced himself from the older man which made Zhao Liang crazy and mad at the same time as to why he was avoiding him.

Xin Ye who had poked the bees' home did not know that he had caused a certain man to go crazy because of his antics that he had unconsciously done.

"*sneeze* Is someone talking bad about me?"

Xin Ye rub his nose as he shrugged the bad feeling off his chest and focused on making plans on how to complete his mission while staying as far away as possible from Zhao Liang.

"I'm warning you, don't get any closer!" A frightened female voice yelled that made Xin Ye's brow raise.

Following the voice, Xin Ye arrived at the empty hallway of their school and saw the FL cornered by some "ugly" guys who were lusting after her.

The cliché scene of a damsel in distress being harassed by the "bad guys" made Xin Ye click his tongue and roll his eyes.

'Boring. Is there no originality here? Why is everything almost plagiarized.'

"Little beauty, why don't you join us big brothers, and have some "fun". Don't worry we will take very good care of you."

An ugly pig who seemed to be the leader of the group stepped forward reaching his chubby slimy claws towards the FL who angrily and disgustingly slap his hand away.

"Feisty, eh? Brothers."

The ugly pig leader eyed his henchmen who only smiled lecherously at the FL and held both of her hands down to stop her from struggling.

"Lu Bai, you shameless person! You really had the guts to commit a crime in school! Let's see if you can escape imprisonment when I escape!" The FL or Yi QianQian yelled angrily at Lu Bai who did not seem to care about her little threats.

"That is if you can escape, little beauty."

Lu Bai's creepy smile even deepened as he eyed Yi QianQian even more lecherously, he reach out his hands on her.

"What are you doing? Stop! Stop you son of a bitch!"

Yi QianQian was alarmed when Lu Bai's hand was slowly caressing the outside of her clothes, she struggle fiercely with the two people who were holding her down but because of the difference in strength, she did not even make them budge a bit.

She was so weak that she can't even truss a chicken.

'Where the heck is the ML when you need him most?'

Xin Ye who was watching all that shit and drama whispered under his breath.

'Welp. Not my problem.'

Xin Ye quickly turned back and walk away not wanting to get involved in the FL's problem.

He knew that she will be safe and sound since she was the FL after all, the plot will protect her.

"Ah! Hooligans let me go!!"

"Hehehe... Don't worry little beauty, you'll feel good soon."

When Lu Bai's hand was about to reach out to Yi QianQian's shirt, a name that he did not expect came out from Yi QianQian's mouth.

"Xin Ye! Young Master Xin, please help me!"

Like a wood plank in the middle of an ocean, the very moment Yi QianQian saw Xin Ye who was standing not so far from them, the tears that she was holding in burst out like a dam as she called out to Xin Ye for help.