Brokenly Perfect Adelene

Just Updating...Another Story.
This is just a short one.
Hahahah 😍😍😍😍

Life Must Go On

Ever since she was a child, things never seemed to go her way.

Growing up motherless, innocent as she is, she is happy even just having her father by her side who love her so much.

But, things changed.

Orphaned at such a young age, Adelene and her siblings were adopted by her father's sister.

At that point, her life turned for the worse.

And when life was turning for the better, hope was crushed.

What will the future have in store for Adelene?

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Chapter 1

Life must go on.

Adelene thought as she sat there like a broken doll looking at the far away sky while rubbing her swelling belly, her tears long dried.

Humming a lullaby with broken cries, she protected the baby in her stomache.

In this moment, Adelene wondered.

For all the sufferings she had suffered, why her?

All her life, why is she treated worst than a garbage. A trash more than trash.

Did she deserve this?

She just gived and give but in the end she was treated like nothing.

During this darkess time of her life, Adelene could not help but reminisce the memories during her childhood.

She was free, most of all happy.

Though their life was simple, with a small broken hut and simple food, playing in mud and running through the fields of earth, those moments, she will never exchange for anything in the world.

Those were really the happiest moments of her life.

Tears ran down like rain from her eyes, she continued humming numb from the feeling from the beating she took earlier from her husband.

"Do I deserve this?" Adelene again questioned this to no one else but just the empty space.

Her eyes wandered around the empty dark room, the darkness surrounding her as if it wanted to eat her whole but this very darkness felt like the most safest place for her to hide.

Like, if she were to stay here, no one would find her.

She really wanted to stay here, just let her hide safely in the hands of the darkness.

'Do I.....deserve this?'

Thinking back now, why did things become like this?

Right, because she was...innocent.

Her father died when she was at such a young age, that was the saddest thing in her life.

Back then, as a young child, she never thought that one day her beloved father would die just like that.

The father who happily smiles every time he comes home, the father who carries her on his back though he was tired and even carrying a sack in front more heavier than her.

He would carry her despite how tired it was and add on her as a burden, imagine how heavy that would be.

She once asked her father, "Why?" He answered, "Because, I don't want you to get tired."