Vol 6 Chap 187

Author's Note: 

Hello everyone! I've set up a new schedule, which is twice per week (Monday & Wednesday) and occasionally on Fridays (If I have extra stockpile chapters). 

I could not do 3x per week because I've re-vamp one of my hiatus novels (Love Venom) if you had read it before, my years ago old work. It will be a heavy *ahem* lemon story, which will only be available at a certain tier on my patreon page. This decision of mine also to show my gratitude to my patron that had supported me for months on high-level tiers. (And to keep underage, pure readers from being further corrupted by nauti me

XH 187

The morning fog and the sound of birds chirping as they flew around the lightening sky was a picture of peace. Today's breakfast focused on light taste to avoid any stomach complications for later.

Two males with similar movements seated under a small pavilion. The table has a large bowl of porridge with century eggs, with slices of seasoned gingers as the side dish.

The student and teacher leisurely eat their congee, treating it as a five-star dish with the way they eat! Foresee that Xiao Hua will take a long time to dress up, her breakfast portion was still in the kitchen to keep warm.

Doctor Bai was in his usual plain white attire, with gold linings in the shape of bamboo trees. He was planning to go and watch a good show as well. But he will not hang around with the young couple to avoid having their identity discovered. The young-looking doctor does not need to disguise himself, for he could hide his presence.

Long Zhu's disguise was simple, yet very different from his usual lofty and casual look. A dark red face mask covered the top of his face, only revealed his mouth and one part of his cheek. His slender neck was exposed to view as his hair was comb up and tied into a neat high ponytail. His attire was the same shade of black as Xiao Hua's disguise, with simple gold linings. There was a folding fan hanging at his side to complete his disguise.

Long Zhu could sense his little flower's presence as soon as she stepped into the clearing. Greatly anticipating how lovely she would look like, he quickly finished off his congee. With a sip of tea and a swipe across his mouth with a napkin, it was just in time before Xiao Hua came into view. The smile on his face froze and his phoenix shaped eyes contained a rare confusion.

The lady dressed in black walking towards him has Xiao Hua's figure. But the swaying hips and confident stride was completely different than Xiao Hua's usual way of walking. It was An Jing, An Wan and Duan XiYing following behind that lady acted as confirmation to her identity.

It was fortunate that the dress length was above her ankle or else her confident stride will end up in humiliation and pain.

The confident lady strode right up to Long Zhu, her bright red lips formed into a smile. He could not see her eyes thanks to the veil, but he could sense her displeasure.

"Xiao Hua?" Even if she was peering down at the seated him, he does not need to raise his head much to look up at her.

"Your Highness, can you tell me what role will you be playing with me?"

Her voice was the final confirmation of her identity. A bit uncomfortable with this different Xiao Hua, he answered, "I will be playing the role of your husband."

The red full lips curled into a seductive smile as it parted enticingly to ask a sinful question. "Will you be my husband that dislikes his dull wife or my loyal bodyguard with naughty hands that love to touch his miss?"

A hot-blooded man that was successfully seduced was not ashamed to change his mind in a heartbeat. "Bodyguard."

Her smile became even wider, easily tempting a man to commit a crime. Her slender fingers slowly and teasingly untied the folding fan hanging at his belt. "My handsome bodyguard, this fan, does it not suit me better?"