Vol 8 Chap 275 - We need more water

XH 275 - We need more water

"Yes, yes! I love it!" Xiao Hua exclaimed like a happy buyer while the seller Heise was happy at her obvious delight on her face.

"So this is the place you choose?" Heise confirmed, but very sure that this transaction will be in his bag.

"Absolutely! This is it!" Xiao Hua eyed the flowing water filling the large bathing pool. Only when it will be used will the servants let the water flow in.

No one in Guilin would claim they have the largest bathing pool because the title was reserved for the Emperor. Heise had only used it once but found it to be boring, so he left it to gather dust.

"Good, good!" Heise nodded happily. "I will have a servant bring more tea leaves for you! Start brewing! The faster we purify the contaminated area, the lesser damage there will be!"

The Minister of Work and Minister of Revenue were already feeling the urge to faint from the amount of rework needed to be done and money to make it happen. Especially when the damage was ongoing!

"Got it!" Xiao Hua had Duan XiYing help her to roll her sleeves up and pining it up with clips that were used to hang clothes up to dry.

Fortunately, those injured in the palace were all cured by her tea, and she will only need to brew for the injured commoners and purify the contaminated areas. Just like the black mist could spread around a person's injury, it was the same for the contaminated buildings and lands.

It needs a lot of tea to purify non-living things that do not have any immune system or self-healing.

"We will also need to make some for the Bai Hu Kingdom," Heise added.

"Oh." Xiao Hua looked distracted. "More work for me then."

She had learned that the other three kingdoms were similarly attacked by demons. She silently decided that the words uttered by her husband must not be known to anyone, or he will be cursed as one with a crow mouth.

Qiang Laohu knew who this audacious girl was, with her still in her wedding attire. Although he, Feng Jiu, and Wugui Mingzhi have a good relationship with Long Zhu, they choose not to attend his wedding. It was to avoid their relationship being dissected by the public that had not known they were close friends.

In other people's eyes, it was just a wedding of a mere Guilin Prince, not the Emperor himself. It was not worth it for their kingdom's celestial beast's vassals to waste their time and risk their safety to attend the wedding of another Kingdom.

If Qiang Laohu and the others were asked if they regret not attending Long Zhu's wedding, they will answer they do not. Their absence was actually a good decision, for it allowed them to be in their Kingdom and deal with the attack in a timely manner.

"Thank you, Emperor of Guilin. After this matter is settled, we will discuss the compensation."

"You are right. It is still too early to discuss compensation." Heise subtly hinted that the danger had not completely passed, and they might need help from the Bai Hu Kingdom.

Qiang Laohu grinned. "I like the way you think."

"You should prepare buckets from your Kingdom," Heise reminded. "The buckets here are only for Guilin to use."

The grin evolved into loud laughter that revealed his strong looking teeth. "My Kingdom has plenty of large and sturdy buckets! Don't complain if my buckets took most of the medicine!"

"Oh?" Xiao Hua's ear twitched and her head turned to Qiang Laohu's direction. "You got big, large, and tough buckets? Show me one!"

"If it's as sturdy as you claim, we want fifty of it! The payment can be deducted from the price of the medicine!" Heise sounded just like a rich CEO. Not only that, but the slight tilt of his chin was also full of easy-going confidence of his own worth was very much a trait of a CEO.