Vol 6 Chap 189

XH 189

Xiao Hua pursed her lips in displeasure, unaware that her charming lips once again teased the beast inside a certain man.

"Zhu, let's go. That uneducated boy had ruined my mood to visit the streets," Xiao Hua complained to her guard, using it as a reason to escape quickly. She was very aware that once her body relaxed from the tension, she will get weak and forced to imitate a cub that just learned walking!

As for calling him 'Zhu' instead of 'Zhu Long', she feared the possibility of having someone around here with the hobby of switching a person's name backwards and combine the hints!

No one watching got the feeling that her complaint was unreasonable, because their mood was far from sunny as well thanks to the Gu Dan spy and that stupid boy that easily gotten hoodwinked by the enemy!

"This beautiful miss, how about a sugar painting to improve your mood?" A man suddenly approached them in a flattering manner. His body leaned a bit too close for comfort and Xiao Hua automatically took a step back closer to Long Zhu. 

Long Zhu was quick to block the man closer with his sword. It was when Long Zhu's thumb pushed up the hilt, exposing an inch of the sharp blade did the man quickly escaped. 

The heavy pressure coming from the bodyguard was enough to crush the man. Long Zhu was a man himself and knew what this dirty man was trying to do, especially when his beady eyes lingered at Xiao Hua's seductive lips!

Even a blind man can see Long Zhu in a bad mood. Xiao Hua pressed a palm on Long Zhu's arms with a commanding tone. "I want to eat sugar painting, Zhu."

The heavy pressure retracted. Long Zhu gave Xiao Hua a sweet smile and gently lead her away from the crowd. Willingly offering his arm as a crutch, he was like the perfect bodyguard in the young maiden's eyes. Long Zhu's sharp eyes had already caught her trembling legs and he was ready to catch her if she falls. 

Much to Xiao Hua's surprise, Long Zhu brought them to a stall selling sugar painting without asking for directions. The nice elderly man smiled at the young couple and asked what the lady wanted. 

"Dragon!" After boldly speaking her request, Xiao Hua hesitated. "Can you make it?" 

The elderly man laughed, a little touched at this young miss' concern. Not a single customer had ever showed concern from their demands, fully expecting him to fulfill them perfectly. Fortunately for his small life, he was a decent painter before embarking on sugar painting. 

"Of course! As a proud citizen of Guilin, how can I not know how to make a dragon?"

Xiao Hua grinned in relief and anticipation. "Then… can you draw a pearl at the dragon's mouth too?"

"Small matter! Small matter!"

Living to his words, his hands agilely and skillfully created a very detailed dragon with a pearl in its mouth.

Very happy with her purchase, her smile was especially wide. Her sparkling eyes were hidden from view, but Long Zhu could easily imagine it in his mind. 

Long Zhu declined to have a sugar painting for himself and they generously pay a large sum to the elderly man. Xiao Hua does not mind if she had paid an amount equal to a low ranking minister's monthly wages, because she wanted to help this kind and friendly elderly man. 

"Do you want a Tanghulu?" Long Zhu asked, his eyes practically glued to the small tongue actively licking the sugar painting of the dragon's head. She must have not satisfied with tasting the small amount of sweetness, so she stopped licking and suck instead. Her lips rubbing it slowly and intimately, making his throat dry.