The Whispers of the Wind

Vizo 'Nusam was a relatively young sangheili belonging to the Sanghelios Swords, he had been assigned to patrol the Vadam Tower, something a bit strange because he didn't belong to that house, however the Nusam clan was in another continent, and how he was considered an honorable sangheili, was given the opportunity to closely assist the Arbiter and the rest of the high commanders of the faction.

The young elite was leaning on a stone wall that was adorned by a group of torches, was a level below that of the Arbiter's room, and he noticed that that particular night there was neither of the two members of the Kaidon personal guard who were often at the entrance, so he thought that perhaps he could escape a moment to clear his mind, after all probably no one would notice, since he seemed to be the only one in the area, or so he believed until that the sound of a door opening carefully caught his attention, when he looked in the direction from which the noise came he watched the human female leave the Arbiter's quarters, something that generated curiosity.

>>>

Nuray opened her eyes to wake up and find out what had really happened between her and Thel, and it was perhaps when she turned and saw the sangheili lying next to her that she began to feel some shame and guilt, <<How could I tangle with him like this, After everything he did...>>, She felt like had betrayer everything she used to be, everything for what the UNSC had forged her but, <<Hadn't I done it already??, from the day I arrived here and set aside my goal and join them in their war... Yes, abandoned mine a long time ago>>.

With that thought a pang hit her heart, during all that time had stopped crossing her head the acts that 'Vadam performed in his years as supreme commander and gradually, somehow she had been attracted to him, but just now, just as if a while ago she had released a boomerang, all those memories and thoughts had returned.

Slowly and trying not to make noise she got up of the bed, she still had some strange sensations and still preserved on her skin remnants of seed belonging to Thel, her tired muscles trembled and had some pain in her legs and back. She took two half torn garments off the floor, as well as the pieces of her suit, which luckily she had decided to remove her without the Arbiter's help or probably would need a new armor.

She was surprised that Thel hadn't woken up yet, he was an elite who used to remain alert and had his senses well developed, so he could quickly perceive the noises in his surroundings, however on this occasion, he had relatively relaxed completely It was as if he felt he was safe and there was no reason not to be. Then Nuray dressed as quickly as she could, took her weapons and left the room.

Vizo 'Nusam wasn't surprised that the human left in the middle of the morning, what undoubtedly left him puzzled was the place where she was retiring. Half imagined a couple of situations of what might have happened, he knew that the Arbiter trusted her despite being a human, so they might have found themselves discussing some strategies or issues regarding the next movements of the Swords of Sanghelios, Or maybe they just had a long talking and lost track of the hours, Or maybe he should just forget about that and stay focus with his affairs.

A few hours later, almost at dawn, Thel woke a little consternated, the covers of his bed were scrambled and his armor scattered on the carpets and the floor. Unlike Nuray, the feeling of sin didn't show up, although in fact when he remembered what he had done he found himself strange at first, however he soon got rid of that feeling by replacing it with one of satisfaction.

Since he didn't find Nuray in the room, thought maybe she would have gone to shower, which would be the most sensible thing after seeing the result of their encounter. He could be going to look for her but thought that she might felt uncomfortable, after all, they had both experienced something that nobody had done, although on the other hand he wanted to know if she had ok, he didn't rule out the idea that having no knowledge about human anatomy, perhaps he could have done something wrong or made some movement abrupt to hurt her.