Fearless

-I knew you couldn't do it, are you sure no one suspects you?-

-Murok, believe me nobody besides the two of us and my faithful subordinate knows that we send the murderers sangheili-

-I hope so because if you somehow get involved me... -

-I know what I do, if Thel 'Vadam had been alone we could have met our goal, however next time he won't be so lucky, we'll soon get rid of the Arbiter and everyone will get what they want-

-You know I won't tolerate any more mistakes Xeem 'Thasan-.

~~~

Sangheili Civil War, 2554

Zeijan was a sangheili colony rich in resources and known for? containing several Forerunner artifacts, these proved to be the objective of the Covenant faithful at that time, and the fact that Zeijan was a world affiliated with the Sanghelios Swords didn't stop them.

Some Kaidons of the Nuhren continent had sent activity reports of Jul Mdama's subordinates, ships that had attacked some other States and stolen resources, being unable to stop them decided to inform the Arbiter about the situation, this forced him heading down to Zeijan to expel Covenant forces.

Since their arrival on the planet everything had gone quite well, little by little they managed to recover land, the only place that still had some Covenant troops was Mount 'Khemk which housed a large Forerunner structure, and if the traitors were there it is because they were looking for something important.

Mount Khemk, Zeijan

-They've entrenched themselves well, we can't get them out-, said Usze 'Sumai who along with Tul' Juran, Nuray and another sangheili named Voro 'Vatak, were part of the Arbiter's team for the siege.

-Then we must enter- Arbiter said.

-But how?- Voro hoped his leader had an immediate response.

-No... I think we can get them out-
Everyone looked at Nuray who held a holographic map in her hands.

-What are you thinking?- Rtas asked intrigued by the plan of the human.

-The installation has an energy core, right? If we manage to make it unstable, that will be enough to force them out and maybe ...maybe we can eliminate them even before they get out-

-How?- Tul asked.

-We'll explode the nucleus-, Thel 'Vadam replied, completing Nuray's plan.

-But that would end up with half of the state- Usze seemed a bit incredulous to the plan.

-Not if we isolate the explosion-, Nuray looked again at the map of the Facility and its surroundings, -I will ... enter, activate the core and create an energy dome around the Installation-

-And so all who are inside ... -

-Will make "kaboom!" - Nuray interrupted Rtas.

-But you will be there too- Tul said.

-Do you think can escape on time? - The Arbiter looked at Nuray.

She nodded, -I'll be back even before you notice that I went, and once outside the plan continues-.

-I'll go with you- Usze said, although he hated to admit it he worried about what Nuray was going to do.

-It will be faster if I go alone, have some confidence in me- she had a mischievous smile, -In addition you'll need to be prepared in case anyone manages to escape-

-Well ... - Thel placed a hand on Nuray's shoulder and looked into her eyes, - ... But if you don't come back sooner than expected we'll go in-

Nuray nodded and moved away a little from her equipment, closed her eyes and was soon at the entrance of the facility, her teleportation used to be a little faster than it normally should be for anyone else, including that of monitors like guilty Spark.

With the help of this tool she continued to move all over the place, on the way she had to get rid of the occasional grunt that had noticed her presence, but fortunately nothing serious so far.

Apparently since she decided to sneak into the Shadow of Intent she had become an expert in stealth, but the more she entered, the more enemies crossed her path and it was already difficult to remain hidden. It was then that she crossed with 5 elites and a small squad of grunts and Jackals.

-I think I'm close-

Although teleportation was very useful to evade her enemies without being seen this time would be more complicated cause she spent a good amount of energy every time he used that ability and had to have enough strength to get out of there as soon as she attacked the core.

One of the elites noticed her and started shooting voraciously against Nuray and this alerted the rest.

She allowed herself to the ground to cover herself, she knew that she had a great numerical disadvantage and in addition time also didn't play in her favor, so she opted for a kind of "tactical withdrawal", tried to leave them behind and just go to the core room, this in turn would sink them further into the Facility preventing them from escaping.

She had an elite, a jackal and a couple of grunts behind her trying to catch her, she could barely dodge her shots and still had concerns about where everyone else was.
Two elites intercepted her, she couldn't stop or they would corner her, then she ran as fast as she could, throw forcefully one of the daggers towards the head of one of them, this confused the second elite a bit, so she advantaged it and slipped between the sangheili's legs, took the dagger quickly and kept running.

She visualized a door in front of her and quickly entered the room. It was actually a leap of faith because she didn't know where that path would lead but she hoped it was the right one.

As she entered the door, knocked on the control panel, and ran so fast that she didn't even realize that she had just entered a large bright circle that was on the floor. Suddenly a strong light blinded her and a strange sensation ran through her body. She wasn't longer where she believed.