Proof

Thel knew that Nuray had some kind of feelings towards him and it wasn't that she had told him directly but her attitude and her actions gave her away, he wasn't sure what kind of feelings exactly, nor if it would be the equivalent of what he experienced towards she, but fortunately could say there was at least affection between them.

Nuray on the other hand acted slightly more... impulsive, at some point she stopped to think if what she had done, if that kind of contact was uncomfortable for Thel or not, after all it wasn't yet possible to say that she understood the sangheili eroticism, although in her opinion the Arbiter accepted in some way the interest she had gradually expressed for him, or at least hadn't been indifferent.

The presence of 'Vadam was curiously comforting and their "recent closeness" had given her the confidence to tell the Arbiter everything that happened with regard to the Librarian and the "Fate Lights".

-With all that you has said to me, I verify once again that Forerunner technology is infinitely complex-

-I agree-, the irritating thought of possessing in her genetics something that was "alien" made her feel annoying, -I'm not completely convinced how positive or negative all this is, the Librarian expressed clearly that there was an important purpose that one day I'll have to fulfill but ... Honestly it bothers me not to have more information, sometimes even...-, She let out a slight sigh before continuing, -... I don't think can ever be prepared for anything I must do, if it really is so important, I don't consent me sufficiently capable, and this "geash" is too confusing-

-Great knowledge breeds great doubts, but you already have the seeds in your hand-

-What do you mean?-

-That now you have at least a little hint of where to go, in addition you won't be alone in your search-, saying the latter, the Arbiter put a hand on Nuray's shoulder and made a gesture of <<I'm with you>>.

She responded to the gesture with a smile and a respectful nod, - I thank you for supporting me, my Arbiter-.

Although she responded with an interestingly peculiar tone, something like a curious mixture of respectful provocation, the Arbiter inevitably had a sense of enthusiasm and understanding complacency for having been able to get rid of his initial suspicion towards Nuray, although he wondered if he went too far letting himself be seized of the proclivity he felt for her.

The moment was interrupted when one of the sangheilis of Thel ‘Vadam's personal guard announced the arrival of Murok‘ Vadam.

-Kaidon is an honor-, Murok showed a respectful attitude towards the Arbiter.

-What happen?-, Thel was  a little surprised from the visit of the sangheili, since despite belonging to the same clan wasn't common to see Murok so close to the main building of the Keep.

Nuray noticed Murok's awkward look when he realized that Thel wasn't alone and this was completely evident for both her and the Arbiter, so the latter articulated a movement with his head and in turn, had a look at the young woman, something that Nuray learned to interpret as a subtly respectful: "you need to leave us alone".

-Arbiter, if you allow me to retire there are some things I would like to do in the city-

-You can go, ask Vlrik 'Inann to asign one of the guards to accompany you-

-With all due respect Arbiter, I can go alone, I already know the way well and I don't see the need to take the custodians distract from their work-.

Thel 'Vadam squealed in disagreement but ended up accepting, Nuray left the room letting the Sangheilis speak. She went up to her room and took some things among those found her  translator device, which was a small object similar to a headset that was placed in one of his ears. Although she understood a little better the language of the elites still needed that gadget to correctly understand when crossing words with a native.

She went out the front door and went down the long stairs that followed, and she was walking between a pair of pillars, very close to the last and longest gate that adorned along with a prominent sculpture, the last end of access to the fortress, when a familiar voice called her by name. Looking around, he was startled that it was Murok 'Vadam who was head for her.

-Murok?...-, Nuray could not help feeling a certain disdain for that bipedal, but she hoped that neither her voice nor her expression betrayed her, after all he still hadn't given her any reason to fight against him.

The elite's face was difficult to interpret, he had a rough look but he seemed to be the bearing he always kept, -I wanted to send you my best wishes, it's not a secret that someone has committed an act of aggression against you, it's a joy that failed in their mission-

Nuray simply offered a mock smile,
-Thanks, if you'll excuse me...-

-Actually...-, Murok continued to approach her, looked everywhere as if making sure that no one else could hear him, then bowed his head to Nuray's level and began speaking in a voice so low that young woman with effort could barely understand what the sangueili told him.
-...the Arbiter plans to break into the meeting of some dissidents, that's what I came to inform you-

-What do I have to see?-

-The issue is, that thinks to do it alone, according to my source just two or three traitors will be grouped, I don't know the reason but, although our Kaidon is very strong and intelligent...-

-Wait-, Nuray interrupted him and had a inquisitive look, -Why would he go alone, what could it be the reason behind that decision?, I don't understand, and frankly it seems unusual for me to he have taken that determination-

-The cause is that one of the suspects is one of his uncles, maybe he wants to be the first to comprove that to be true, and if it is and they  see arriving he with more warriors it could be impossible to try to persuade his uncle to resign and surrender and thus avoid bloodshed-

From what she knew from the mouth of Tul 'Juran and Rtas 'Vadum, the sangheilis didn't know their fathers, instead they were raised by their uncles, and probably camouflaged among some of them was the real progenitor. << Yes, perhaps that is the reason why he want avoid a violent confrontation >>, she thought.

-Although the Arbiter has asked me not to tell this with anyone, it's obvious that he trusts you but even if you ask him, I doubt he'll allow you to assist him, sometimes he's very stubborn.
Murok snorted in resignation and placed a hand on the young woman's shoulder,
-That's why I decided to let you know, I think it would be wise to secretly go to that place, just in case he need support, and for all I know the stealth is your thing-.

Nuray was thoughtful for a moment,
-Thanks for letting me know-

-In these difficult times we're going through now the life of the Arbiter is the most important thing, we must protect our leader so, can I count on you'll do that I asked?-

She had a thoughtful look that quickly changed to one that Murok almost perceived as impetuous, -I'll do whatever it takes-

The elite snorted in relief, -Remember that all this must be kept confidential, even for my Kaidon, if he finds out... surely he would flatly refuse for someone accompanies he-

-Don't worry, I know what I should do-

Finally Murok nodded to say goodbye and left the place.