Chapter 19

Vivian had made an appointment at a clinic, off campus, to get confirmation from a doctor that she was indeed pregnant.  Of course she is, about 6 weeks she's told. She's so disappointed in herself, God how could I have been so stupid and careless? I can't do this.

She cries in her car before heading into the dorm. Tonight is Jordan's sisters wedding, then he leaves for California. Vivian knows what she has to do and she's already getting a plan in place so everything is taken care of before Jordan gets back from California. Right now though, its time to get ready for the wedding. Jordan will be picking her up in a little over an hour.

Vivian showers, fixes her hair and makeup the way Jordan likes it, then dresses in the sexy low cut mauve dress she got just for the occasion. The sexy lingerie underneath bought specifically for Jordan and her last night together for a couple of months. She's all set and ready to go when there's a knock at the door. She opens it and there he is, the love of her life, the man of her dreams, Jordan, he's looking deadly gorgeous in his well fitting tux, "Always so punctual Mr. Knight, and always looking so damn delectable." He eyed her from the sexy fuck me heels she was wearing, up the long leg sticking out if the thigh high slit up the dress to her full, luscious breasts pushing up from the low cut top of her dress. Her neck was completely exposed with her hair on a beautiful updo. His eyes paused at her full, plump lips, the same shade of mauve as her dress. His eyes finally stopped when he met her own blue-gray eyes staring back at him.

"God, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. How did I get so lucky to have you fall in love with me? And how am I supposed to be on time to my sisters wedding when all I want to do is undress you and lay you down on that bed and make slow passionate love to you?"

Vivian blushes, "I'm the one who got lucky that you fell in love with me. My life began the day I met you. I don't know how to explain it. I was just wandering through life, no obvious path before me, then I met you. And my path appeared, as clear as day, and my path led right to you. You're my home, whenever I'm with you, I know I'm home." She touches his face, caressing his cheek. Her eyes filled with both love and longing. And Jordan thinks a little pain. She continues, "Tomorrow all your dreams come true. And though I'll miss you terribly, I'll do whatever I can to help ensure you get everything you've ever wanted. That nothing will ever stand in the way of your dreams coming true, because I love you more than I could ever love anything else. And your happiness means everything to me." She kisses him lightly on the lips, as she pulls back from him he can see tears in her eyes. She rushes off to the restroom before he has the chance to ask her what's going on.  When she emerges again, she grabs her purse and says, "Let's go babe, you don't want to be late." She takes his arm, gives him her most beautiful smile and they walk to the door.

The wedding was so beautiful and emotional. Vivian cried during the vows as the bride and groom made beautiful promises of love and loyalty to one another. Jordan held her hand and gave her his handkerchief to dab her tears with. He kissed her cheek as the newlyweds kissed. "One day that will be us my love." She looked at him and kissed his lips, "Promise?" she whispered against his lips. "Yes, Vivian I promise."

The reception was also beautiful. Jordan had to leave Vivian now so he could do his wedding singer thing. Vivian was happy to get to hear him sing. His sister allowed him to pick the song for the first dance. He chose one that was appropriate for the occasion, but would also mean something to Vivian. He began to sing "She's Got a Way". It immediately brought tears to Vivian's eyes. This was their song. He never took his eyes off of her while he sang. The song broke Vivian's heart, knowing she was being deceitful by not telling him what was going on, but she couldn't do anything that would jeopardize his dreams coming true.

Vivian began drinking as soon as the song was over. She knew it was wrong, but she had to do something to stop these feelings. Before she knew it, she was very drunk. She almost tripped over her own feet going to the dance floor with Donnie. He held her close to him to keep her from falling, while she removed her too high heels. Jordan took a break from singing and roughly led Vivian from the dance floor, pulling her out of the room. "What the fuck Vivian? You're making a fool of yourself and of me. How could you get shitfaced at my sister's wedding?"

Vivian's words slurred as she raised her voice at him, "Just trying to dull my pain Jordan. The pain of knowing I moved my whole life to Boston to be with you, and tomorrow you're leaving me. Leaving me here all alone, to clean up after you."

"What are you talking about? What are you having to clean up? You're not making any sense."

She pulls away from him. "Nothing, just forget it. The hurt of being left behind while you live your dreams is mine alone. I'll deal with it by myself. So have fun in California, Jordan." She finds a chair and sits down. Donnie walks up to Jordan to make sure everything is okay. "Yeah we're fine. Hey can you take Viv home? She's had too much to drink and needs to go sleep it off. I've got to get back in there and finish my evening." Donnie says yes and goes to get his jacket and Vivian's purse. Jordan squats down in front of her, taking her hands in his. "Viv, look at me, is this really how you feel? Like I'm just leaving you? I'm not, I'll be back. Go home, I'll see you in the morning okay." He pulls her to her feet, hugs her and then kisses her lips before he hands her off to Donnie.

Once they get to the car, Vivian says "I'm don't want to go to the dorm, let's go have a drink." Donnie laughs, "I think maybe you've had enough darling. And its Sunday, all the bars are closed." She thinks for a second, "I'm sure there's alcohol at y'alls house." So he drives her to his and Jordan's place.

Several drinks later, Vivian is ready to go pass out in Jordan's bed, she wants to be there when he gets home. Waiting almost naked in his bed. Her sexy lingerie will not go to waste tonight. As she enters his room she drops her dress to the floor and crawls into his bed. Her plan to wait for him is short lived. She almost immediately falls asleep.

She's unsure how much later it is, but when Jordan arrives home and gets into bed with her, she doesn't say anything to him, she doesn't need words to show him she's sorry, to show him how much she loves him. She backs up to him, rubbing her ass against him. His arms come around her, his mouth finds her neck. She pushes her ass back and finds his cock. He growls against her skin. Teeth biting into her shoulder. This sends a wave of heat through her. She moans and takes his hand, moving it to her sensitive breasts. He squeeze roughly. He can't get to her body with this lacey bustier in the way. He pulls the hooks apart and removes the material separating their skin. She can feel his rock hard cock against her ass now. She rubs against it. He pulls her lace panties down her legs, spreading them on his way back up. He turns her onto her stomach and lifts her ass up by her hips, and he isn't gentle about it. His hands grip her shoulders tightly as he thrusts into her hot, wet pussy. She cries out, he's relentless, slamming into her, over and over again.  His hands pulling her back into him as his hips slam forward into her. He gives her no reprieve, he takes her roughly and without sympathy, and she loves it. One hand moves to fist into her hair, pulling her head back. His other hand moves to her clit. He's groaning into her ear. There may have been words, but the pleasure running through her body made it difficult to understand him. His finger created pressure on her clit as his cock punished her insides, slamming into her harder than he'd ever done before. She screamed out as she shuddered from the most intense orgasm she's ever felt, his hands move to her hips to keep her in place. She is finding it hard to hold herself up from pure exhaustion and ecstasy. He's pounding fast and hard into her,  then his whole body shudders, the most animalistic sound she's ever heard comes from his mouth as he experiences his own intense orgasm. He lowers her hips onto the mattress, pulls himself out of her, lays on his side behind her and they fall into a deep, deep sleep.