Chapter 16

Jordan was feeling frustrated, it was his last night on Texas and he hadn't been alone with Vivian all of Thanksgiving break. Her mom was stricter than her dad. She had given her a tight schedule and a very early curfew. Her mom was purposely keeping them apart. Making sure they weren't alone. So now it's his last night and he's sitting alone in his hotel room waiting for his nightly call from Vivian.

A knock on his door surprises him. He opens it and there she is, smiling at him. "I couldn't let you leave without a proper goodbye my love. Sorry my mom's been such a cock block. She says she is protecting my virtue. But I couldn't let you go without feeling you. I've missed that, I need you. Will you make love to me now Jordan?"

Jordan pulls her to him, his mouth finding hers. Her hands go immediately for his boxers waistband. She lowers herself in front of him as she lowers his boxers to the floor. She wraps her hand around his hardening cock and strokes his length. His head falls back and a moan escapes his throat as she place his head into her mouth. She sucks his head in and out of her mouth as her hand continues to stroke him. She moves her hands and places them on his perfect ass as she takes as much of his length into her mouth as she can. His hand goes to the back of her head holding her in place as he fucks her throat and mouth. He does this until she pulls back. She's enjoying this but, to hell with foreplay. She's ready for him, its been way to long.

She stands in front of him and pushes him back onto the bed. She begins taking off her clothes for him, slowly and seductively. She enjoys watching him watching her. The way he looks at her turns her on. His expression is one of love, lust, want and need. She feels the same feelings she sees in his eyes.

She finishes undressing herself and crawls onto the bed with him, straddling him. She reaches between them and takes his cock and places it at her entrance. She slowly slides herself down the length of him, until all of him disappears inside of her. Her eyes close in satisfaction at how full she feels with him inside of her. She feels complete. She begins to slowly rise and quickly fall, impaling herself with him. Jordan groans at the tortuously slow pace she goes at, he grabs her hips and wants so badly to hold her still while he thrusts into her hard and deep. But he restrains himself and just lies back, enjoying her slow, pleasurable assault of him. She moves forward and back now, causing a unbelievably sweet friction between the two of them. She begins to moan louder, saying his name. He feels as she begins to tighten around him. She picks up her speed and now Jordan does grab her hips to move her faster, harder against him.
She screams out his name as he feels her orgasm, her pussy feeling tighter and much slicker around his rock hard cock. 

Jordan flips her onto her back, slamming inside of her over and over, searching for his own wonderful release. He's sure it won't take him long, it's been months since he had been with her last and he was so aroused by her orgasm just moments before. He looks down at the girl he loves so much. She looks into his eyes, he sees so much love there for him too. It's when she says his name that he loses himself in her. He thrusts once, then twice as he comes undone. He collapses next to her on the bed.

The feelings of love and lust they had both felt just minutes earlier are replaced by feelings of sadness now. Knowing Jordan is leaving in a few hours. Vivian doesn't want to say goodbye. "Jordan can't you stay? Transfer schools for one semester, then transfer back when I'm done with school. And we'll go back to Boston together." She sheepishly grinned st him, but honestly she was only half kidding. She did want him to stay. He laughed and kissed her, "Oh sure babe,  I'll just live in this hotel and sing at night to pay for my room and go to school during the day." He laughed again, not seeing how her expression had changed and tears began to well up in her eyes. She suddenly felt so sad. She turned her head into his chest and began to cry. When he realized she was crying he tightened his arms protectively around her. "Hey babe, what is it? Please don't cry." This made her cry even harder. She didn't want to say goodbye, she wanted to stay like they were right now, forever.

"I'm sorry Jordan, I just don't want you to leave. I miss you so much when I'm not with you. I know it's just another six months until graduation and then we'll be together. But right now six months seems like forever. Forget it, I'm being stupid, its embarrassing. Please ignore me." She tries to pull away from him, but he tightens his hold more.

"Vivian, you're not at all stupid and you shouldn't be embarrassed. Its flattering that you feel this way about me. I feel the same way about you. I get it, I really get it. Every where I go in Boston reminds me of you. I took you every place I love and now my new memories have replaced my old ones. So instead of being happy all I feel is sad about you. So its not stupid to feel sad when you miss someone. I love you Viv! And our life can begin in six months."

She falls asleep in his arms, feeling his love surrounding her. He finally allows himself to shed his own tears. Having held them back when she confessed her own sadness about them being apart to him. Jordan doesn't want to leave, he doesn't want to be away from her. He strokes her hair, quietly singing to her in her sleep. He'd finished her song, but hadn't been able to find the right time to sing it for her. He sings it for her now while she lays sleeping in his arms. "I count the blessings that keep our love new. There's one for me, and a million for you. There's just so much that I want to say, but when I look at you. All my thoughts get in the way. I'll be loving you forever,  just as long as you want me to be. I'll be loving you forever. All this loves for you and me...." Tears flow freely down his cheeks now. He loves her so much. He wipes his eyes and cheeks. He kisses her forehead and gently wakes her. He's got to leave if he's going to make his flight. She stirs and wakes smiling up at him. "I was having the most wonderful dream." She stretches and can't keep the sweet smile off her face. "I'm guessing it was a good dream? Care to tell me about as we get dressed" he asks as he tries to move from under her. She pushes him back down onto the bed and crawls on top of him, bringing her mouth to his. He makes a weak attempt to stop her as her mouth heads south, kissing down his chest, his stomach, until she gets to his growing erection. She takes him into her mouth. She licks and sucks him, she strokes him. He doesn't fight her, he wants her again before he leaves. She gets him good and aroused, then kisses back up him until she gets to his lips. "Make love to me once more before you leave me."

Jordan frowns down at her as she rolls onto her back pulling him with her. He positions himself between her beautiful thighs. "I'm not leaving you my love. I'm just going home. You know I love you and would never leave you." He gently eases himself into her, she's warm and wet, and ready for him. She moans as he enters her. She holds him close to her, not letting him go. He slowly slides in and out of her. Feeling every delicious stroke fully and completely. As her body begins to build, she whispers to Jordan "I'll be loving you forever." His eyes meet hers as they orgasm together.

"You heard me?" He asked her as they get dressed.

"I always hear you. I was dreaming you were singing to me. Is that my song you've been working on? Did you finish it?"

"Yes, I was going to give you a tape recording of it before I left." He reaches into his bag, bringing out a tape with photos of them as the cover art.