Chapter 1

"Mom do I have to go? I want to stay here and spend Spring Break with my friends" Vivian whined to her mother.

Vivian was a seventeen year old, Junior in High School from Dallas, Texas. Her parents had gotten divorced when she was only four,  she was used to spending her Spring Breaks with her dad, but he had always lived just ten minutes from her mom's house. He had recently gotten remarried and moved to Boston,  Massachusetts. So that meant Vivian was going to be spending her week off from school in Boston with her dad and a bunch of strangers, instead of with her friends in South Padre.

She was pissed and bitter. And although Vivian had always liked to party with her friends, she was being a little wilder than usual. She was acting out because she was so mad at her parents. But nothing she did was going to get her out of going to Boston.

Vivian's mom answers, "Yes Vivian Leigh, you have to go. We've been over this. It's in his visitation agreement that until you are eighteen this is how it is. You need to go see your dad anyway. You haven't met Diane or Angie. You'll have a great time. Just give it a chance, please.  Anyway don't you want to get away from Erik after what he did? I think some space will be good for you. Maybe you'll meet a good looking Bostonian with one of those sexy Boston accents."

Vivian rolled her eyes but smiled at her mom and she walked onto her plane. She found her seat and she pulled her book out of her backpack before putting it under the seat in front of her. She wanted to get ahead on her reading for school.

Vivian was a good student, eventhough she was also a bit of a wild child. She was a walking contradiction. She loved to drink Tequila and smoke cigarettes on the weekends but was a straight A student during the week. She loved to get crazy with her friends but she was a virgin. She was a virgin but she had the same boyfriend for three years, well she'd had the same boyfriend for three years, Erik.  But he had broken up with her last week because he wanted to have sex and she wasn't ready. She loved him but he was the only boy she'd ever dated, the only boy she'd ever kissed.  She didn't feel like she was ready to have sex with him yet. But it still hurt her that he dumped her after how long they had been together over sex. And he did it a week before Spring Break. She guessed he thought he needed to be single when he went to South Padre.  I guess she'd rather him break up with her rather than cheat on her while she's in Boston.

She shook her ex from her mind as her plane landed in Boston. She was actually excited  about seeing her dad. She had missed him. And she was looking forward to meeting her new stepmom and step sister. Her step sister, Angie, was also seventeen, so hopefully they would get along and have some fun. She hoped her new sister would introduce her to some cute boys.

Vivian found her bag on the carousel and walked over to the people waiting for loved ones. She didn't see her dad, but she did she a tall pretty red hair girl. She was holding a sign that said Vivian on it. This has to be her new sister. Vivian approaches her and says, "You must be my new sister, Angie. I'm Vivian.  It's so nice to finally meet you".
Angie smiles and hugs her, "Its so nice to meet you finally, too. We're going to have so much fun. I have some plans for us tonight. You think you're up for it"?
"Hell yeah, I'm always up for a good time. As longs as there's Tequila!!"
Angie laughs, "You are definitely my sister. Alright let's get home, say hi to your dad and my mom, change and go have a good time."
On the ride from the airport they talk about everything.  They discuss the cute boy situation. Angie is dating a guy named Donnie. And tonight they will be hanging out with him and his friends at the beach. Angie is trying to think who is single.  "Jon is with Cara, Danny is with Tasha, Mark is with Toni. Oh, oh, oh Jordan! Jordan is single, and he is gorgeous. Don't tell Donnie I said that."

They arrive at the house and Vivian runs to her dad when she sees him. He wraps his little girl in his arms and kisses her on the top of her head. Then Diane comes out of the kitchen and immediately hugs Vivian. She's one of the prettiest women Vivian's ever seen. She likes her instantly, she's not only pretty but she is also very sweet. After about thirty minutes Angie says they need to get ready to meet her friends. Its tradition that on the first night of Spring Break they go to the beach and build a bonfire. Angie shows Vivian her room,  yes she had her own room, this made her very happy. Angie tells her to get changed and to wear pants and long sleeves because it's still cool at night. Vivian puts on her favorite pair of ripped jeans and her Bon Jovi crop top with her favorite grey cardigan and of course her worn out black Converse. And to top it off she puts on her Texas Rangers ball cap to keep her hair out of her face. She's ready to meet some cute Bostonian boys!