Chapter 8

The next couple of days flew by for Vivian. And before she knew it she was packed and ready to go to the airport. Her dad loaded up her luggage and Vivian said her goodbyes to Diane and Angie. She'd see them again in three months, but she was still sad to be leaving. She really liked her new family here in Boston.

She was thinking Jordan would call or come by to say goodbye. They had been together the night before but she still hoped to see him one more time. He hadn't showed up by the time she needed to leave. She frowned as they pulled away from the house. They had exchanged addresses and she gave him her phone number in Texas. She hoped to hear from him. He had given her the most unforgettable kiss last night. She could still feel it on her lips. She wouldn't be forgetting about him anytime soon. She hoped she'd had the same effect on him.

Her dad helped her with her bag st curbside check-in, he had to get to work. She stood outside the airport after checking her bag. She sat down on a bench and lit a cigarette.  She hadn't smoked almost all of her trip, but right now she was nervous about the flight. She hates flying. She was also a little sad, okay she was a lot sad. She had really grown to like Jordan. He was so different from any of the guys she knew in Texas. She'd only dated one guy before, but she had seen other guys who dated her friends. She also had been dumped by her boyfriend of three years for not having sex with him.  But Jordan never pressured her or made her feel bad for not being ready yet. And all she got with this amazing guy was one week.

Vivian's thoughts were interrupted when someone started talking, "Is anyone sitting here? You look like you could use some company". Vivian wanted to tell this guy she didn't need any fucking company,  but she wasn't raised to be rude. So she put on her best fake smile and as she looked up she said, "No, no one is sitting here, go ahead and...." her words stopped when she sees him standing there. "Oh my God, Jordan!! What are you doing here? I had so hoped I'd see you before I left my dad's. But this is even better." She was out of her seat and hugging him before he knew it. He smiled at her reaction. "Vivian I couldn't let you get on that plane without seeing you one more time. Girl you've got my mind all fucked up. All I can think about is you. Your sexy pouty lips, those beautiful blue-gray eyes, your amazing personality,  that gorgeous face and that wonderful smile. Everything about you draws me in. The more I get to know you, the more I have to know you.  There's nothing I don't like about you.  Even you being a virgin. I know you think that's not a good thing about you, but it really is. I like that you have your head on straight. And you stand by what you believe.  And baby girl...the way you turn me on with just one kiss. That's something I want to explore more of. Someday. When you're ready. I'm already looking forward to three months from now. I can't wait to see you again." He leaned in closer to her, he moved so slowly, keeping his eyes on hers. Then his lips touched hers, he felt a rush of blood go straight to his cock. Just by barely touching her lips. He wanted to deepen their kiss, but was a little afraid to in such a public place.

Vivian pulled his mouth back to hers as he tried to pull away. She was about to have to go to her gate. She wanted to make this kiss last three months, until they could see each other again. She whispered into his mouth, "You scare the shit out of me", then she kissed him again before getting up and walking to security. He called out to her,  "Why Viv"? She turned and smiled at him. But she didn't answer his question. She blew him a kiss before she disappeared into the airport.

Jordan wondered what her last words meant. Why is she scared of me? He needed to know what that meant. He didn't want her to be scared. He wanted her to be happy with him, like he was with her. The more he thought about her and those words she whispered to him. He started to understand. He was a little scared of how she made him feel. She made him feel happy and wanted. The way she looked at him, the way she talked to him, the way she kissed him. He felt good around her. But he could imagine if she came back this summer and she didn't like him anymore. It would hurt him, and her having that ability scared him. Maybe that's how he scared her. He hoped she knew he'd never mean to ever hurt her. He was going to write her a letter when he got home. Tell her how he feels, so she won't be scared. He needed to let her know his intentions. He took his wallet out of his back pocket and pulled out a picture she gave him of the two of them. She wrote her address and phone number on the back. He couldn't stop looking at her in this picture. God she's beautiful.

He put the picture away and left the airport. He wanted to get her letter into the mail today.  So he needed to get it written.

Dear Vivian,

I just got home from the airport. Watching you walk away after such an amazing kiss was devastating for me.
But it was your final words that have been stuck in my mind. You telling me that I scare the shit out of you has me really thinking.

I hope you don't mean that literally. I'd never do anything to hurt you. In any way whatsoever. I want to try and settle your fear.

I like you a whole lot. You make me feel good. You make me smile. You make me happy. Spending so much time with you this past week was so wonderful. I feel like I've known you forever. You get me. And the more I get to know you, the more I want to get to know you.

I can't stop thinking about you. You just left and I already miss you. You have no reason to be scared of me, I'd never hurt you. But you definitely have the ability to hurt me. Because girl I'm falling for you. That's the only way I can explain what I'm feeling.

I can't wait to see you again. I can't wait to talk to you again. I can't wait to hear your voice again. And I really can't wait to kiss you again.

I know we didn't discuss this but I want you to know I'm not going to see anyone else until you get back here in June.  I'd like to show you I'm willing to wait for you. I'm not asking you not to see anyone else. You do what you want, if you meet someone there and like them then do what you want to. I'll still be waiting for you. Until you say you don't like me anymore, I'll wait. So, I'll see you in three months beautiful!

Love,
Jordan

P.S I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life.♡