Chapter 14

Vivian and Jordan were inseparable over the next two weeks. They spent time together every day. Jordan took Vivian every where in Boston he loved. He took her to all the places that meant something to him. He also took her every where she wanted to go.

One of her favorite days was when they went to Salem. They visited the Salem Witch Museum and the Witch House of Salem.  They did all the touristy things. She had the best time. Jordan had never been into this stuff. Hell he'd lived less that twenty miles from here his entire life and this was his first time visiting. He had the best time with Vivian though. She made everything interesting. As they walked through town he stopped and looked at her. He really looked at her. She turned and gave him a "what" kind of look. He smiled and reached out for her hand. She put her hand into his. He pulled her into his arms.

"Viv, I really do love you. You're everything I could ever hope for in a girl. You make me so happy. Thank you."

She felt like her heart was going to burst she was so happy. "No, thank you Jordan. You've made me the happiest girl in the world. I love you too."

When Vivian got home that night she realized it was past two weeks since she got back to Boston. She and Jordan had been having such a great time together sex hadn't even come up in conversation. She needed to plan something special for them. To surprise Jordan. She began planning the perfect night for them.

Two days later, Vivian and Jordan were going on their surprise evening together.  Vivian went all out to make it memorable for Jordan. Sex was nothing new to him, so she wanted to make sure everything was perfect for him.

Jordan picked her up and asked, "Okay Viv where to?" She had a picnic basket and blanket with her. "First stop, Carson's Beach. Spot where we first met." He drove them to the beach. They got out of the car and set up dinner. She had bought dinner from his favorite Italian restaurant, the place they went on their first date. After they ate their delicious food, they took a walk on the beach. She stopped and said "Now you have to sing for me, in the same spot you sang for me the first time."

Instead of singing the same song he sang the first time he chose Billy Joel's "She's Got a Way".  Just like the first time he sang to her, she got teary eyed. He was so talented.  When he finished he asked, "Where to next beautiful?"

She had planned a trip to the boardwalk. "I thought maybe a few games of Skee-ball would be fun." He smiled. He was loving this trip through their first week together.

He beat her at Skee-ball, again. And she grabbed his hand and dragged him into the photo booth. In their first picture, he made a funny face, she just looked at him in awe. Second picture she was whispering in his ear that tonight was the night, as he was smiling. Third picture his mouth was wide open as he looked at her, while she smiled this time. The fourth and final picture they kissed! They continued kissing for a long while before grabbing their pictures and heading to the rustic beach cottage Vivian had rented for their romantic night. Jordan loved the detail and thought she had put into this date.

They arrived at the cottage in silence. Both too nervous to speak. She handed Jordan the key to the cottage and he opened the door for her. Taking his hand she led him into the cottage with her. No sooner had the door closed behind him, she was in his arms.

She pushed him up against the door. She'd been waiting for what felt like forever to kiss him. Her mouth was on his, her lips pressing hard against his. She licked his bottom lip with the tip of her tongue. He opened his mouth enough for her to slip her tongue into his mouth. She found his tongue and ran her tongue across it, tasting him. She loved how he tasted. She got lost in their kiss. He lifted her up and put her legs around his waist and carried her over to the bed. He gently laid her down, never breaking their kiss. When he finally pulled back from her, breaking the kiss, the were both breathing heavy.

Jordan stared at Vivian, wondering how he got so lucky. He had never felt so loved before in his life. And he'd never loved anyone or anything as much as he loved her. The way she looked at him, with so much love and passion in her eyes, made him feel like his heart would explode. "I love you Viv."

"I love you too, Jordan."

He took her by the hands and pulled her into a sitting position, he stood between her legs. He took the hem of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head, she lifted her arms so he could take it off her. She reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, letting it fall off her arms. "God, you're beautiful Viv." He knelt down and untied and removed her shoes. He ran his finger up to sole of her foot, she wiggled her foot and let out the cutest giggle. So he repeated the action on her other foot, this time he got no response. He looked up at her, she shrugged, "Only one is ticklish." He had learned something new about her tonight. He liked that, he wanted to know it all.

Jordan stood and kissed her before he slowly laid her back again. He undid her jeans and pulled them down her hips, then her thighs, then off her calves and feet. She was wearing only a pair of dark pink lace panties. They looked amazing on her tan body. He kissed her most sensitive area through her panties. She moaned in response.

"Jordan take off your clothes and join me on the bed please." She wasn't shy with Jordan normally, but tonight she felt a little exposed.  Maybe because she knew everything was going to change tonight.

He did as she asked, slowly removing his shirt, then his pants, then he teasingly strip teased out of his boxers! She giggled as she watched him do his provocative dance until be was completely naked in front of her. Him joking around eased her nerves. He climbed onto the bed with her. "Under or over" he asked her. "What..what do you mean?" He laughed, "Under or over the covers, which would you rather be?"

"Oh, under." He pulled the covers back and they scooted underneath them. He pulled her into his arms. He kissed her forehead, then he kissed her nose, then he moved to her lips. Her sweet pouty lips. He loved her lips. She responded to his kiss. His hand moved down from her face to her breast, gently squeezing her nipple between his fingers. She moaned at the pressure. His hand moved down her stomach and didn't stop until it reach her core. He ran a finger through her warmth. He couldn't believe how wet she was already. He loved how her body responded to him. He moved his finger into her, she pushed her hips forward, "Oh God Jordan. I want you. Now."

Jordan moved between her legs. "Are you sure you're ready my love? I've heard it hurts, but only for a minute. Let me know if it hurts to bad." He held himself up above her, his hand moving down between them placing hisself at her entrance.  He worried about hurting her, he'd never been someone's first. But he'd been told what to expect. He gently pushed himself forward into her heat. God that feels good, so tight. Jordan thought. He pushed a little further inside of her. He pulled back out, then pushed in again. She moaned and flexed her hips into him. He couldn't push gently now, he needed one hard thrust to get through her virginity and then he'd be in. "Viv, babe, I can be gentle now, I can't get farther in without pushing harder. It's going to hurt" he kissed her, "let me know when you're ready, then hold onto me okay baby?" She nodded, "I'm ready Jordan." She kissed him and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling herself against him. He gave a few short strokes into her as he kissed her neck, he kissed the spot on her neck that drove her crazy. When she was moaning from pleasure, he gave one hard, fast thrust and felt himself get past her barrier. She sucked in her breath and held it. She gripped him so tightly and she was perfectly still. He heard her whimper.