41.

2 months later
Josephine's POV
I walked into the club to see people crowding around the live show starting soon.Samantha waved me down and I walked over to her.
"He's still talking with Carla"I scoffed softly and Samantha chuckled.
"Don't worry about her"
"I'm not worried about her Emmett's not stupid"
"How are you feeling"
"Like I really want some of that vodka your pouring"
Soon enough baby girl Emmett murmured as he rubbed my arms from behind me.
"How was your meeting"
"We will talk about it later..you look beautiful baby"

"Are you ready to go to my office""Mhm"I followed him back to his office holding his hand

"Mhm"I followed him back to his office holding his hand.People looked down from us.Nothing had changed Emmett was still the big dog around here and will always be.He smacked my ass as I walked into his office and I squeaked.
Gentle I whispered.
I love you he murmured as he pulled me close tipping my chin up.
I love you too I whispered as he locked our lips together.I gasped and he pressed me into his desk.I jumped when his arm banded under my ass picking me up gracefully as his free arm swiped across his desk.I giggled and he set me on the desk nudging me backwards.
Slow down Em we have all night  I giggled as he started unbuttoning his shirt.
Oh I'm taking you now he growled and I nodded.
Take your dress off he growled and I stood working the fabric up over my head knowing better than to protest.He leaned me back again unbuckling his jeans and I looked up at him tipping my head to the side.
"What's wrong baby"
Nothing just admiring my view I whispered and my eyes traveled down his tan skin stretching over hard planes of muscle.
I feel fat I whispered and his fingers tipped up my head to look in his eyes.
Don't baby your not fat and you never have been you are pregnant...your growing a little sweet angel inside you..our little sweet angel.You look as beautiful as the first time I ever laid my eyes on you he murmured his fingers dancing over my skin.I shivered and nodded softly.
"Are you beautiful in every way humanly possible"
Yes I whispered and he kissed me softly.
It will never change either baby you are the only one that I see ever he murmured and I couldn't help the tears that started to flow.
I'm sorry I whimpered as he wiped my tears.
"You don't have to be sorry baby I didn't mean to make you cry"
They aren't tears of sadness..I still don't know what I did to deserve you I whimpered as he held me in his arms on his office couch.
"You did everything to deserve me baby"
"Emmett"
"Josephine"He locked our lips together and I moaned as his hand went to my swollen breasts.I winced slightly and gasped as he toyed with my nipples right as the door swung open.
Emmett I need you sign off the schedule..whoa fuck Aidan shouted covering his eyes.
Aidan fucking knock Emmett growled as he stood grabbing my dress.I pointed to his shirt and he smiled before helping me button it.
"I thought you were still meeting with Carla...Christ lock the door"
"You can open your eyes Aidan"His eyes uncovered and Emmett growled out of pure possession when his eyes lingered on my chest for a bit to long.
"What do you want"
"I finished the schedule"
"Okay I'll look at it in a bit"
"Okay..Josie how are you feeling"
I'm okay I murmured and he gave me a weird side hug before leaving the room.
He's acting weird I whispered.
Perhaps because he seen you almost naked..fucking prick he snarled and I rubbed my temples.
"I'm sorry I should of locked the door"
"No baby it's not your fault yes we should of locked the doors but Aidan knows you were here because I told him you were he murmured as we sat on the couch.I checked the time on Emmett's watch to see we had two hours before our reservation at 7.
Will you take my shoes off Em please I whispered and he unzipped my booties and pulled them gently off my feet.l
Thank you I whispered and I laid my head on his leg.
"Take a nap baby we will be fine"I smiled softly as he cupped my slightly swollen belly.
**
Emmett's POV
I looked over to see Josephine asleep against the window pane as I drove us home.My parents had Aria for the night and had already assured me she was asleep for the night.I pulled in the driveway and Josephine stirred when I picked her up.
Daddy she whimpered her hands
It's okay baby girl daddy's got you I whispered and I rubbed her back gently.Her face buried into my neck as her lips brushed my skin.
"I love you"
"I love you more"I tucked her in our bed covering up her with our duvet.I kissed her forehead and her lips before covering her with her blanket as well.
"Good night flower"She hummed in response and snuggled into me once I got in bed as well.I watched her sleep for a bit before falling asleep.
***
Josephine's POV
Daddy I cried and I heard Emmett wake up slowly.
"Baby what's the matter"
"I'm wet"
"What do you mean wet"
God something is wrong Emmett I yelled.The door opened and he helped me up off the floor.
"Sh baby it's okay let's get you to the hospital alright"He picked me up and it all went black.
**
I woke up feeling groggy.
"Em"
"Hey baby your okay I'm right here"
"What happened"
"Well a little angel decided to make their appearance"
"What no we aren't ready"
"Sh baby girl...deep breath the baby was having trouble breathing"
"What"
"It's in a place called a NICU..they are preforming some tests and we will know how our other little petal is doing"
"Did you get to see"
"No baby I didn't but healthy is all that matter right..the doctor is a top tier doctor specializing in premature babies"
"Have you seen the doctor"
"Not yet baby girl we just need to be patient"
"Can I have something to drink"
"Yes baby girl of course"I slowly sipped out of a water cup and stayed quiet.I lifted my gown to see a large scar.I traced around it gently and could feel Emmett's eyes on me.
Your beautiful he murmured and I noddedu slowly.
"How long was I out"
"Couple hours I was here the whole time"
"I couldn't imagine you wanting to leave"
"How could I baby girl"
"Ah I see our beautiful mom is awake"
"Just waking up"
"How are you feeling"
"I'm fine can I see my baby"
"Not yet but can I check your vitals and I'll let the doctor know you are awake"I only nodded and she went through her routine.
"Very good I'll let the doctor know and he should be in shortly"
"Thank you"
"I'm scared"
"Don't be scared baby the baby is four months early.The baby didn't even cry they are just making sure he or she is alright"
"Did you call anyone"
"I called my mom.Told her what happened she's keeping Aria for another night"
"How is she"
"She's good I talked to her a bit.My dad made her strawberry pancakes..she didn't really want to talk"
"You didn't say anything right"
"No she's two..she won't understand baby"
"I was just asking"
"I know baby"
"How are you feeling Mrs.Stone"
"I feel fine can I see my baby"
"We just finished tests we will bring the baby in shortly.For a couple days at least the baby needs to stay here"
"Is the baby alright"
"Yes just a little behind in growth I just want to keep an eye on the child..if you follow me I can show you the NICU where you will be able to go see your baby"
"Please"Emmett helped me up and I held onto his hand tightly.
Oh I whispered when I seen a teeny baby asleep in a little clear plastic cart with a cover and two little doors on the left side.
"It's just to protect his lungs I promise the baby is healthy"Emmett squeezed my fingers softly and I smiled up at him.
"Can we touch him or is it unsafe"
"You can touch him"I sat down in the chair next to the cart and he gave us space as I reached my hand in the cart gently my fingers running over his pink cheeks.
"Well we definitely can't call him petal too can we"
"It doesn't matter what we call him as long as he's healthy"
"He will be baby girl you'll help him a lot remember Aria was small too at first"
"But not this small Em"
"He'll be okay baby girl I promise"
"Do you want to touch him"
"If your ready to switch baby girl"
"Can I sit on your lap"
"Of course you can baby"His hand slid in next to mine and I kissed Emmett's cheek.
"Hm what are we going to name him"I played with my bottom lip and Emmett kissed my lips softly.
"I like Rowan Stone for a name it sounds perfect for him"
"I like it too Em"We day in the room for awhile until I started to get hungry and Emmett made me eat promising we'd come back after a nap.