12.

2 months later
Josephine's POV
I woke up to daddy getting dressed for work.I stretched and he smiled.
"Good morning princess"
"Good morning daddy"
"Would you like to go with daddy today"
"Yes pwease daddy"
"Okay let's get you dressed okay"
"Okie dokie daddy"I rubbed my eyes and followed daddy to my now playroom since I've been sleeping in daddy's bed since we got home from his parents house.

"Good morning princess""Good morning daddy""Would you like to go with daddy today""Yes pwease daddy""Okay let's get you dressed okay""Okie dokie daddy"I rubbed my eyes and followed daddy to my now playroom since I've been sleeping in daddy's bed s...

^her outfit
Daddy brushed my hair and helped me brush my teeth.
"Tank you daddy"
"Your welcome princess"I admired him and he smiled.
"What are you looking at baby"
"Daddy you so handsome"
"Thank you baby"I bit my lip as I admired him.He wore a suit like always and I was careful not to make it dirty or wrinkly when I hugged him.
I love you I whispered.
"I love you too baby girl"He squeezed my butt and I giggled as he buckled my sandals.
"What do you want for breakfast baby girl"
"Um brownie"
"You can't have a brownie for breakfast princess"
Aw man I mumbled as daddy buckled me in.
"Maybe if your a good girl you can have one with your lunch"
"Daddy I'm bestest girl ever"
"Yes you are princess..do you want a waffle"
"No daddy I want a yogurt"
"What else baby girl"
"Daddy you choose"
"Do you want a muffin"
"Ooh Yes pwease daddy"
"Peanut butter one with chocolate chips or blueberry"
"Peanut butter one daddy pwease"We went through the drive through and daddy ordered our food and I giggled on his sleeve.
"What is it baby"
"Can I have strawberry lemonade"
"Yes you can"I bounced excitedly listening to daddy order his coffee and then the person read it back to us.Daddy paid and we drove to the office and I held our breakfast in my lap.He took my hand and we walked in together.I didn't get many mean looks anymore because most of them got used to me being around.
"Come on baby girl let's go"I followed daddy into his office and he shut his door behind me and I squealed when he picked me up and tickled my tummy.
Daddy I giggled and he left kisses down my neck to my collarbone.
Daddy I whimpered when he kissed down my tummy making me squirm.
Now princess sit still he murmured and I nodded eagerly.I sat perched on his desk and his door opened as someone knocked.
Ahora no daddy growled and the door shut.
Daddy what did you say I giggled as daddy pulled me into his lap gently.
"I said not now baby girl"
"Daddy can I learn to talk like that"
Why princesa he mumbled and I shivered.I loved when he spoke another language it was very attractive.
Because daddy then I can understand you I pouted and he smiled down at me.
No you just want to ease drop to hear what I talk about flower daddy teased.
No daddy I mumbled.
"Daddy will teach you Spanish if you would really like to learn"
Really daddy I squealed and he smiled.
"Of course baby girl anything for you"
"Tank you daddy"
"Your welcome baby girl"He kissed my forehead and I snuggled into him as his hand squeezed my butt.I giggled and squirmed and he growled.
Don't tease baby girl he whispered and I nodded.
Okie dokie daddy I whispered and he smiled.
**
Emmett's POV
"What a little angel you have"
"Thank you James"
"Your welcome sir"
"Your a good girl aren't you baby girl"
"Yes daddy always a good girl..daddy will you open my crayons"
"Of course baby girl"I opened the crayons and she colored quietly in her coloring book.
"Tank you daddy"
"Your welcome flower"
"You still thinking about bringing her"
"I haven't decided yet"I looked over to see her tongue stuck out in concentration as she colored.
"Daddy I'm hungry"
"Here baby girl go get a snack"I handed her some bills and she skipped out of my office.I smiled and James chuckled.
"Your so hooked"
"She's the best thing that happened to me"
"I can tell"She came back in with her favorite fruit snack and handed it to me.
"Open please daddy"
"Don't make a mess okay"
"I know daddy I won't.Fank  you"
"Your welcome give daddy a kiss"She pecked my lips and giggled.
Love you I whispered.
Love daddy too she giggled as she ate her snack and went back to coloring.
**
Daddy where are we she murmured groggily.
"We are driving home baby girl we had to take a different way"
"Okay daddy are we almost home"
"Yes baby girl fifteen more minutes"
"Okay daddy"
**
"Daddy will you read me a story"
"Another one baby"
Please daddy I whispered.
"Baby girl it's past your bedtime"
Okie daddy she whispered as I covered her with her blanket.
"Okay one more baby girl"
"Okay daddy thank you"