19

4 months later
Josephine's POV
"Baby girl you have to find a dress today"
"I know Em I'm looking"I walked through multiple dress shops and didn't find anything that suited my style.Emmett was at the hotel going over last minute details.I scowled when I seen Julia in a short ass dress.It made her ass hang out which I'm guessing what she was going for.
"Baby girl I swear if I have to come to a dress shop and pick one out you will not be pleased because you ass will be sore"
I can't find anything that fits I growled and Emmett growled back.
Attitude.Check it. He growled and I rolled my eyes.
Julia's dress sure is a show stopper I grumbled and Emmett sighed.
"Baby girl be nice"
"You'd beat my behind if I wore something like she has on"
"Well then you can rule out that dress can't you"
"Yes daddy"I flipped through racks and seen a short grey cocktail dress that was simply beautiful and it was my size.I wandered to the yellow dresses I couldn't help it.
Ooh I whispered pulling a nude satin dress off the rack.
"How are you feeling about a long dress with a slit up the side"
"How high is the slit baby girl"
"Uh let me try it on"
"Okay"I slipped it on and zipped it and it was a little longer but the slit was high.
"Sending you a picture"
"Okay baby"I sent the picture and heard my text tone on his phone making me smile.

"Sending you a picture""Okay baby"I sent the picture and heard my text tone on his phone making me smile

Holy shit baby girl he groaned and I smiled.
It's a very high slit on both sides he grunted and I started to remove it knowing he would probably say no and I wouldn't blame him I was just as jealous as he could be.
"What else baby girl any other luck"
"Slipping into it now"
"Okay baby girl"I snapped the picture and hit send.

"That one is very nice baby girl I like them both""But which one won't make my butt sore""Definitely the second one""Then that is the one I'm getting""Make sure you get anything else you need""I will

"But which one won't make my butt sore"
"Definitely the second one"
"Then that is the one I'm getting"
"Make sure you get anything else you need"
"I will.I'll see you in a couple hours"
"Can't wait baby girl I love you"
"I love you more"
"Impossible"I paid for the dress and walked into the salon where I made my appointment and sat in the chair.
"Alright let's get you ready"
"Thank you Carrie"
"Your welcome your man is going to be crazy over you"
"I hope so"
"When is he not Josie"
"That's true"I giggled and showed her what I wanted again and she got to work.I went pretty simple with my hair since my dress was pretty flashy.