32.

One year later
Josephine's POV
Mama Aria giggled and I heard her quick footsteps.
"Mama I have more cheeri"
"Of course petal"I gave her more Cheerios her fingers wet with her spit.
Tank you mama she mumbled and I kissed her hair.
"Your welcome petal"
"Mama"
"Yes petal"
"Where's dada"
"Daddy isn't home yet petal he'll be home soon"
"Want dada home to take clicks"
"He'll be home soon petal"
*
Petal daddy's home Emmett yelled and I heard her giggled as Emmett squatted down as Aria jumped into his arms.
"Hi petal"
"Dada we go take clicks"
"Yes we are going to take pictures are you and mama going to wear pretty dresses"
"Yes dada"
"Okay daddy is going to change petal and then we can go take pictures"
"Go fast daddy"
"Come on petal let's get you dressed"
"Okie mama"She crawled up the steps slowly and I walked behind her slowly.
"Okay petal can momma do your hair"She nodded and stuck her pacifier in her mouth.She had hair but it wasn't super long so I decided on a little top knot on her head.She giggled and I slipped into a simple white dress with lace sleeves.
Dada Aria whined.
"Hang on petal and we will go show daddy your dress"I changed her diaper and she toddled to Emmett and I's room.
Oh look how pretty you are petal Emmett whispered holding her in his arms so she could see her reflection in the bathroom mirror.I giggled as she poked Emmett's nose.
Two dadas she giggled.
"Oh no two Aria's"
"Mama two"
"Yes there are two mama's"Aria giggled and I smiled.
"Are you ready petal"
"Peas"
"Okay let's go then"Emmett drove us to the orchard where we were meeting the photographer and Aria giggled as Emmett helped her out of her seat.
Dada brim blakie she whined.Emmett wrapped it around her shoulders and she giggled snuggling into his chest.
"Mr. and Mrs.Stone"
"Hello"Emmett pulled me and Aria closer to him and photographer smiled.
"You have a beautiful daughter and wife Mr.Stone"
"Thank you"
Dada take clicks now pease Aria giggled not understanding why Emmett was being short with the photographer.
Yes petal we will he murmured and he took Aria from me gently making her giggle.I heard the shutter click and I seen him taking pictures of the two of them.Aria giggled and I stepped back.

Aria shrieked and I smiled as I stepped back slightly

"Don't you want to be part of the pictures"
"It's not often when he lets his picture get taken"
Tell mama to come over here petal I heard Emmett chuckle.
"Mama mama please come take clicks"
"Of course momma will petal"I picked her up and her and I stood under the tree I smiled softly as she tried to reach for the pear above us.Her little brows furrowed in frustration as she couldn't reach them.
Dada help Aria cried and Emmett picked a pear for her handing to her.
Tank you she sniffled and snuggled in between our shoulders.Emmett kissed me softly and I smiled my hand resting on his chest as Aria giggled.
Dada look she giggled and I set her down as she picked up more pears off the ground.Emmett wrapped his arm around my waist watching our little petal in amusement as her arms were full of pears.
Oh no she whispered when one slipped out of her hands and the photographer was everywhere snapping photos of Aria as she got upsets
Em I whispered picking up a now crying Aria because she couldn't hold all the pears.
"I think that's all we need"
"Yes Mr.Stone I will have them sent to your email"
"Thank you"He nodded and put his things away and I bounced Aria gently.
Mama want milk she whined and Emmett chuckled.
"You are so your daddy petal"I nursed her and patted her butt and Emmett held her pear.She was soon asleep pressed into my cleavage as she sucked on her pacifier.
Do you want to walk through the orchard Emmett murmured taking Aria gently cradling her.
Sounds great I whispered as I fixed my cleavage and smoothed my dress.Emmett carried Aria who stayed asleep in his arms as we walked around multiple groves.
It's very beautiful here I whispered as we sat under the lemon tree.
"It is baby very beautiful"
"Almost pretty enough to ask if we can start trying again to have another Emmett whispered as I traced the palm of his hand.I froze and looked up at him slowly.
Another baby I whispered and he nodded.
"Just to think about it baby it's not like it has to happen now"
I'll think about it I murmured and he nodded.
That's all I ask he whispered and he kissed my forehead.
"I love you flower thank you for giving me a beautiful family"
"I love you too Em thank you for saving me from that auction house..I can't imagine where I would be now if you never showed"
"You'll never find out flower your mine"
Happily and willingly all yours I whispered as he kissed me.
"Your the best thing that ever happened to me beside our petal of course"
Then let's have another I whispered.
"You mean it"
"Of course and I think Aria would love to be a big sister don't you Em"
"I'm sure she would baby"
"Let's go home Em"
"With pleasure baby girl"He pulled me up and I dusted off my dress and we got in the car Emmett driving us home.
**
Emmett's POV
Goodnight petal daddy loves you I whispered kissing her forehead gently as I laid her down in her crib.I covered her with her blanket and she stayed asleep as I turned her mobile and it played her lullaby.