17

Emmett's POV
The ringing of an alarm woke up me from a sweet dream of my baby girl making me grunt in disappointment.I shut off the alarm and stretched.
"Baby girl are you going with me today"
Can I come later daddy I'm still sleepy she mumbled and I smiled as she yawned adorably.
"Of course baby girl daddy will come back at lunch and come get you"
"Tank you daddy"
"Your welcome baby girl"I kissed her hair and got dressed in a suit.I knotted my sky blue tie that matched my baby girl's eyes and walked downstairs after kissing her soft lips.I drank coffee and read some emails from some other employees and other things I needed for the hotels such as food vendors and other stuff.
*
My knee bounced impatiently in the boring meeting,Josephine wasn't responding to my texts and I was starting to get worried.
"What do you think Mr.Stone"
"It will be set up like my other hotels like I said before 6 floors and 300 rooms"
"How many rooms on each floor"
"5o with the two suites on the top floor"
"Yes Mr.Stone we will get these to the contractor right away"
"Good dismissed"They all left the room beside Julia.
"Can I help you with something Ms.Wilson"
"I was just wondering if you need anything"
"No I don't"She left the room and I pulled out my phone which had finally went off with a text from my flower.
'Daddy I don't feel good come home pwease'
'My poor flower daddy would love to come home'
'Yes pwease daddy and snuggle me'
'Have you eaten anything baby girl'
'I had toasts daddy'
'Did you take your medicine'
'Yes daddy'
'Good girl I'll be home soon for snuggles'
'Okie dokie daddy'
*
Baby girl wake up okay daddy's here he whispered and I peaked my eyes open.
Daddy I mumbled and he smiled.
"How are you feeling baby"
"My tummy hurts still daddy and I got sicky"
"Oh no"He felt my forehead and frowned.
"Well you do have a fever here daddy will give you some medicine okay"
"Yes daddy"I took the medicine and daddy undressed down to some joggers and climbed in next to me.
"Daddy have good day"
"It was boring baby girl I missed you"
"I missed daddy too"
"Hm you did"
"Yes daddy..daddy can we have soup for dinner"
"Yes baby girl.Would you like to watch a movie"
"Yes please daddy"
"What would you like to watch baby girl"
"Um Tangled please daddy"
"Okay baby girl"He turned on the tv and I sucked on my pacifier as daddy rubbed my tummy gently.I giggled at Maximus and daddy pulled my hair back gently into a messy bun.Daddy was emailing people and looking at colors on his phone and I reached for my markers.
"Daddy can I color on your tattoos please"
"Hm sure baby girl"I colored in his sun tattoo and he smiled at me.
"I think you just missed daddy while he was away"
Yes daddy always miss you I murmured while pulling out my pink marker and coloring in his star tattoos.
"I miss you too baby girl"His arm flexed and I frowned.
Daddy you made me go outside the line I whined.
"I'm sorry baby girl"I pouted and he sat up.
"Stop your pouting daddy didn't mean too make you mess up"
"But it not look as pretty now"
"It's okay flower I'm sure it will look very beautiful still"
"Promise daddy"
"Yes baby girl I promise"I went back to coloring and I sat on daddy's lap as I moved to his flower tattoo on the right side of his chest.
Daddy what kind of flower is this I whispered tracing the petals.
"It's called a lotus flower"
"Why have that one"
"It's for my grandmother it was her favorite"
"It's pretty daddy"
"Yes it is pretty flower.Do you know where yours is"
"No daddy"
"Yes you do silly girl"He tickled me and I squirmed giggling.
Daddy that one I squealed and he smiled.
"Which one"
"That one daddy that one I exclaimed pointing to the dahlia right over his heart.I got to pick it and it was the prettiest tattoo.
"Yes it is baby girl what color are you going to color it"
Yelow I giggled picking up my yellow marker.Daddy smiled at me and I bit my lip in concentration as I colored.
"Your so beautiful baby girl"
Thankies daddy I whispered.My phone went off and I reached for it.
It's Aidan daddy I don't want to talk I whimpered.
"Just let it ring baby girl you don't have to talk to him..he'll call daddy if it's important"I nodded slowly and continued coloring.When I was all done coloring daddy carried me downstairs where we had chicken noodle soup for dinner.
**
Daddy I yelled and I heard him talk quickly in Spanish as I sat in the tub.I shivered and heard the yelling only escalate.
"No permitiré que Aidan (I will not allow that Aidan)"
"Ella no está lista para la discusión, ella es mía.(She is not up for discussion she is mine)"
"Adios no vuelvas a llamar(Goodbye don't call again)"I heard daddy walk closer to the bathroom and looked down at the bubbles that slowly fading in the cool water.
"Oh baby I'm sorry I should of came and got you out"
"It's okay daddy"
"No it's not baby girl your freezing come on daddy will warm you up"I snuggled into him and he squeezed me softly.He dressed me in my pjs and swaddled me with my blanket.
"I love you princess"
"I love you too daddy"I squirmed happily and he squeezed my butt.
"Are you a happy girl"
"Yes daddy I love when you snuggle me"
"Me too baby girl"I squealed when I felt him poking me.
"Daddy is going to shower okay baby girl"
"Okie dokie daddy"I stood and unbuttoned my jammies when I heard daddy get in the shower.
"What's going on flower"
Daddy I'm tingly I whispered and he chuckled as he walked over to me.He cupped my cheek and I puckered my lips and he kissed me roughly.I whimpered and he softened.Daddy was just in his joggers he usually wore to bed.I looked at him biting my bottom lip silently asking for permission.
Take them off baby girl he groaned softly tugging on a fistful of my hair gently.
Yes daddy I breathed and pulled his joggers off and he growled flipping us so he was on top making me shriek with happiness.
"Soft or rough baby girl"
Daddy whatever you want I whispered and he kissed me softly his hand pressed against my cheek as he slid into me slowly.I moaned against his lips I don't think i'll ever get used to his size.
Daddy I moaned softly as he thrusted slowly.
I love you so much he groaned and buried his face in my chest.
I love you daddy I whispered my fingers running over his scalp.He groaned softly his thrusts picking up speed and I felt his muscles tense as my fingers skated down his inked skin.
So much I whispered and his lips pressed soft kisses down my collarbone and across my shoulders.
"Baby you don't have to ask permission when your ready you let it go"
I'm not ready to let go ever I whispered and his head pulled back slowly.
"Your never letting go I will have you the rest of my life you will always be mine I can promise you that baby"I came with a soft whimper for him and he grunted and shut his eyes admiring the tightening of my muscles.
Daddy I moaned as he went faster letting me ride out my orgasm and he chased his.He groaned and I felt him fill me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Let's get you cleaned up princess it's almost bedtime"
"Yes daddy"