14

Josephine's POV
I ate my Cheerios watching daddy drink his morning coffee.I didn't feel well today because on I was on my period so I convinced daddy to work from home today so I could cuddle with him.
"Would you like more cereal baby"
"Yes please daddy but can I have coco puffs"
"Of course baby girl"I danced happily as daddy made my next bowl of cereal and he smiled.
Tank you daddy I mumbled before eating a spoonful happily.
"Your welcome princess"
"Where's Vivian and Davey daddy"
"They have a couple days off princess"
"Why"
"Personal reasons"
"Oh daddy.Are they hurted"
"No princess well some people might say their hearts are hurting"
"Oh no daddy"
"Maybe you should draw them a picture to make them feel better"
"Okie dokie daddy"He kissed my lips and I giggled.
"Are you sore baby"
Yes daddy I whispered and I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought of last night.He rubbed my legs and I continued eating my cereal.
All done daddy I whispered.
"Okay princess put it in the dish washer please"I rinsed my bowl and put it in the dishwasher.Daddy picked me up and I giggled as he put me over his shoulder.I squealed when he nipped my thigh gently.
Daddy I giggled.
"Sorry baby girl your so tasty"
"Daddy I not a snack"
"No but you are a sweet treat"I giggled and daddy helped me into some comfy blue shorts and a bralette.
"Okay a shirt"
"Daddy I don't want a shirt"
"Baby girl you have to wear a shirt"
I don't want too I whispered bouncing on my feet.
"Who makes the rules"
"Me"
"No who makes the rules"
"Daddy I do"
"No you don't come on daddy will let you pick it out"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"I'm going to give you to the count of three"
Daddy I don't want too I whined and he raised his brow at me.
"Do you need to have a timeout"
"No"
"Then come here now"
"No"I squealed when he grabbed me.
Your testing me today and it needs to stop he murmured as he slid a T-shirt over my head.I poured and walked away from him playing with my stuffies.Daddy watched me for a couple minutes and then left the room.
**
I walked into daddy's office and he looked at me and then he went back to his computer.I sat at his feet and he stayed quiet as I laid my chin on his knee.I wrapped my legs around his calves and felt his hand stroke my hair gently.
"Are you done with the attitude flower"
Yes daddy I am sorry I whispered.
"You are forgiven"He pushed his chair back and pulled me on his lap.
"Be a good girl okay daddy was nice enough to not spank you for this morning"
Yes daddy I whispered and snuggled into him.
"Are you ready to go lay down"
When daddy has time I mumbled and he stood and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
I always have time for you flower he whispered walking into our room.He set me down gently and I went to the bathroom and he grabbed me a water and some pain relief.
"Here I want you to take these first"
"Yes daddy"I took the pills and water and he kissed my hair.I climbed in on my side and daddy did the same as I curled into him tightly.
Lob daddy I mumbled.
"I love you too flower get some rest okay"I only nodded and shut my eyes.
**
I woke up to daddy being out of bed.I groaned softly.I could hear Anastasia and Aidan downstairs and I heard Anastasia whimper.I walked downstairs with Mr.Happy in my arms and seen Anastasia's red butt.I gulped quietly staying hidden as the boys talked in Spanish.They were both to fast for me to even pick up what they were saying.I walked back into daddy's room and sat on his bed.
"Daddy"He walked in and smiled.
"Did you have a nice nap baby"
Yes daddy I whispered and he picked me up.
Daddy I heard people talking I whispered.
"I know baby girl Aidan and Anastasia are here"
"Why daddy"
"Because Annie was a bad girl"
"Annie got spankies daddy"
"Yes she did"
"Daddy I no get spankies"
"No you don't baby girl but you should of gotten them this morning or a timeout"
"I'm sorry daddy"
"It's okay baby girl let that be your warning do it again and I'll take you over my knee"
"Yes daddy I understand"I shivered at the thought.He's never spanked me as a punishment before just as warning slaps but they still made my butt sting.
Hi Annie I giggled and she looked down.
Hi Aidan I murmured and he smiled at me.
"Here baby girl have some juice"
"Tank you"
"Daddy can Annie and I go play"
"If Aidan says it's alright"
"Just not for to long Anastasia"
"Yes sir"She followed me slowly and I opened the door to my princess room.We were coloring and she pushed me.
"You said you wouldn't tell on me"
I'm sorry but good girls don't lie my daddy says that I whispered.
Your not my friend she whispered harshly and I bit my lip.
I said I was sorrie I whimpered.
"You got me in trouble I got 50 spankings with the paddle"
"My daddy said he wouldn't tell"
"Well he lied"She left and tears ran down my cheeks.I sniffled and she shut my door.I walked into my bathroom and locked the door my body shaking as I cried harder.I was always sensitive as a child.Someone knocked on my door and I made myself stop sobbing.
"Baby girl where are you"I heard the door close and I opened the bathroom door to see daddy sitting on my princess bed.
Hey what's wrong with my princess he whispered pulling me in his arms.I started sobbing all over again and daddy held me close.
"Sh baby girl sh tell daddy what's wrong"
You lie and now Annie won't be friend anymore and she pusheed me to floor I said through broken sobs and he kissed my forehead.
"Sh baby girl sh it's okay Annie is just upset"
Daddy she hates me I sobbed.
"No she doesn't baby girl it's okay daddy will talk to Aidan"
No I cried.
"Baby girl"
"No Annie will gets in more trouble"
"Baby girl she can't just push you around"
"Daddy she told me I couldn't tell anyone and I told you I bad friend"
"Your not a bad friend baby she'll get over it I promise"
Think so daddy I whimpered and he tilted my chin up wiping my tears.
"Of course baby girl come on deep breath okay your fine I promise"I took deep breaths and he stood carrying me downstairs.
Sit down baby girl he whispered kissing my lips softly.I sat on the island stool and he dug through the freezer.
"Close your eyes baby girl"
"Yes daddy"Daddy opened drawers and I could hear him doing something.
"No peeking"
Daddy I no peek I mumbled as I giggled.
"Here baby girl open your eyes"I opened them to see a bowl of ice cream.
"You can have a treat okay to make you feel better"
"Tank you daddy"
"Your welcome baby girl"I ate my ice cream and he rinsed out my bowl when I was done and we watched sleeping beauty to make me feel better.I seen daddy texting Aidan and I frowned.
"Daddy"
"Yes baby"
"I'm sorrie"
"What are you sorry for baby"
"I'm bad"
"Your not bad baby girl you did the right thing by telling daddy.Anastasia is the one who is being bad"
"But daddy"
"No princess listen..did you push Anastasia?"
"No daddy"
"Did you tell her that you weren't her friend"
"No daddy"
"Did you tell her she was a bad friend for being honest with her daddy when he has a no lying rule"
"No daddy"
"Then you aren't a bad girl"
"But daddy"
"No sh baby girl watch your movie okay"
"Yes daddy"He played with my hair and I stayed quiet.
Why do you think your a bad girl baby did you do something bad without telling daddy the truth he murmured after a couple minutes of silence.
No daddy I whispered as I fidgeted with my fingers.
"Baby girl do you know that I know when your lying to me"
"Yes daddy"
"Tell daddy right now and your punishment won't be as bad"
I hurted self I whimpered.He sat me up and made me look at him.
"Where"I pointed to my belly and he lifted my shirt.I had pinch marks that were turning a dark shade of red.
"Baby girl you know daddy's rule"
I know daddy I'm sorry I whispered.He sighed and he stood.
"Baby girl go up stairs and bend over your bed"
"Yes daddy"Thoughts of punishments came to mind and I was shaking when he walked in.I jumped when he held my hips.
"Stand up baby girl"I stood and he picked me up setting me in the timeout chair.

^timeout chair"I will come get you when your timeout is over with understand""Yes daddy""I'm very disappointed in you Josephine"My bottom lip wobbled and he left the room

^timeout chair
"I will come get you when your timeout is over with understand"
"Yes daddy"
"I'm very disappointed in you Josephine"My bottom lip wobbled and he left the room.Tears poured down my cheeks and I cried.After awhile my butt was starting to hurt the timeout chair was very uncomfortable.I sniffled and daddy walked in.
"Follow me"I nodded and stood following him into our room and he pulled me over his knee.
"Your getting five spankings"
"Yes daddy"
"You will apologize after each one"
"Yes daddy"He pulled down my shorts and my undies leaving my butt bare.I whimpered and he rubbed my butt slowly and lifted his hand smacking hard enough to make me jump.
"I'm sorry daddy"
"Count as well"
"1 I'm sorry daddy"I whimpered as he rubbed my butt in between swats.
"2 I'm sorry daddy"
"3 I'm sorry daddy"
4 I'm sorry daddy I cried as he swatted me harder.
5 I'm sorry daddy I sobbed that one was the worst one yet.I sobbed and he pulled me up my face immediately going into the crook of his neck.
"Sh princess it's over you took your punishment very well"
I'm sorry daddy I cried as he kissed my hair.
"Don't do it again okay you know how daddy feels about self harm"
"I won't daddy"
"Good let's get some cream on your butt it will take the sting away"
"Okay daddy"He rubbed the cream in slowly and kissed my shoulder.
"I think it's bed time princess"
"Daddy I still sleep with you"
"Yes you are still sleeping in our bed"He dressed me in polka dot nightgown and he brushed my hair and helped me with my teeth.He undressed down to his boxers and climbed in next to me tucking me in.
"You can take a shower with me in the morning okay"
"Yes daddy"